Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Spring Breeze Hatchery ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135
@airis

I'd love a ping when your earthy/brown tundras breed!
I'm looking to replace my beige/stone/slate coatl because he has arcane eyes that don't look so nice with his colors. blah FIRE EYES ARE MUCH NICER. :'D
To replace him, I'd like a male with any colors, really.
But if you have a girl available (pref. soil primary), I'd be happy to take her as a companion to the SD male I have. ouo

Thanks in advance! Also -- I'd be willing to donate a bit for, you know, lair-space issues. And no, I wouldn't expect this to count as a 'reserve' or anything special. I just see you have a lot of hatchlings on hand and not lots of free space, so...you know..I like to be nice and help. I'd buy a hatchling of yours, but there's not any that I see at the moment that I'm dyyying to have. c':
@airis

I'd love a ping when your earthy/brown tundras breed!
I'm looking to replace my beige/stone/slate coatl because he has arcane eyes that don't look so nice with his colors. blah FIRE EYES ARE MUCH NICER. :'D
To replace him, I'd like a male with any colors, really.
But if you have a girl available (pref. soil primary), I'd be happy to take her as a companion to the SD male I have. ouo

Thanks in advance! Also -- I'd be willing to donate a bit for, you know, lair-space issues. And no, I wouldn't expect this to count as a 'reserve' or anything special. I just see you have a lot of hatchlings on hand and not lots of free space, so...you know..I like to be nice and help. I'd buy a hatchling of yours, but there's not any that I see at the moment that I'm dyyying to have. c':
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth
Oh my, thank you, that's so generous of you! Thanks to an unexpected run of four-egg nests I am indeed a little pressed for lair space right now. I'm hoping to shift a few hatchlings over the next few days but I have another big nest on the way so it is getting a bit tight. Any small amount of help would be greatly appreciated OTL

And I've added you to my tundras' ping list! Thanks for your interest! I'd be honoured for one of their babies to find his way as a coatl *_*
@razrroth
Oh my, thank you, that's so generous of you! Thanks to an unexpected run of four-egg nests I am indeed a little pressed for lair space right now. I'm hoping to shift a few hatchlings over the next few days but I have another big nest on the way so it is getting a bit tight. Any small amount of help would be greatly appreciated OTL

And I've added you to my tundras' ping list! Thanks for your interest! I'd be honoured for one of their babies to find his way as a coatl *_*
~ UPDATE ~

Lots of hatchlings now up for general sale!
~ UPDATE ~

Lots of hatchlings now up for general sale!
Thank you for the girl! She's gorgeous! Her and Hongbin are going to have the prettiest babies!
Thank you for the girl! She's gorgeous! Her and Hongbin are going to have the prettiest babies!
changmin94.gifseungri94right.gifgdragondragon94.giftopdragon94.gifdaesung94.gif
@dangerkittyn
Oooh they certainly are! I love the red underbelly on all of them.
I'm happy you like her :D
@dangerkittyn
Oooh they certainly are! I love the red underbelly on all of them.
I'm happy you like her :D
@Airis
Hello! c: I was wondering who (if it wasn't you) did your banners and signs, because I would be interested in commissioning them. ^^
@Airis
Hello! c: I was wondering who (if it wasn't you) did your banners and signs, because I would be interested in commissioning them. ^^
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith
Aah, I'm flattered! I did indeed make them myself but I'm afraid I don't feel confident taking graphics commissions since I don't really know what I'm doing with them - If mine turned out nice then that was 100% luck ^^;

However, if you happened to be interested in the coatl picture I used in the banner, I am in the process of opening an adoptables thread for those and can ping you once that's open, if you'd like!

Sorry I can't help you with signs etc. though m(_ _)m
@Liesmith
Aah, I'm flattered! I did indeed make them myself but I'm afraid I don't feel confident taking graphics commissions since I don't really know what I'm doing with them - If mine turned out nice then that was 100% luck ^^;

However, if you happened to be interested in the coatl picture I used in the banner, I am in the process of opening an adoptables thread for those and can ping you once that's open, if you'd like!

Sorry I can't help you with signs etc. though m(_ _)m
@Liqorish No skydancers in Glint and Glimmer's latest clutch, I'm afraid, but two pearlcatcher boys. Are you interested in either of them? [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3766987][img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss76/torikae/Flight%20Rising/dragons%20for%20sale/1-1-mb.png[/img][/url] [quote][b]Pearlcatcher Male[/b] Obsidian / Obsidian / Sunshine Basic / Basic / Gembond[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3766988][img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss76/torikae/Flight%20Rising/dragons%20for%20sale/1-2-mb.png[/img][/url] [quote][b]Pearlcatcher Male[/b] Obsidian / Obsidian / Gold Basic / Basic / Gembond[/quote][/center]
@Liqorish

No skydancers in Glint and Glimmer's latest clutch, I'm afraid, but two pearlcatcher boys.
Are you interested in either of them?

1-1-mb.png
Quote:
Pearlcatcher Male
Obsidian / Obsidian / Sunshine
Basic / Basic / Gembond

1-2-mb.png
Quote:
Pearlcatcher Male
Obsidian / Obsidian / Gold
Basic / Basic / Gembond
@Airis
Aw they're adorable but not what I'm looking for! sorry :( good luck finding them a home though ^^
@Airis
Aw they're adorable but not what I'm looking for! sorry :( good luck finding them a home though ^^
X0KnIME.gif
@Liqorish
Would you prefer I only ping you for skydancers from them?
@Liqorish
Would you prefer I only ping you for skydancers from them?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135