Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ SPN's Demonic Hatchery [OPEN] ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ithaca - HURRAY!!! I have a roomie who recently joined whose collecting dragons to make a fandom hatchery of their own, so when they open I'll be sure to send them your way to become a potential associate :D

Definitely like my placement on the ping list, can't wait to see all the spn babbies ^w^ weeee
@Ithaca - HURRAY!!! I have a roomie who recently joined whose collecting dragons to make a fandom hatchery of their own, so when they open I'll be sure to send them your way to become a potential associate :D

Definitely like my placement on the ping list, can't wait to see all the spn babbies ^w^ weeee
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@KelinciHutan
Awww thanks for the awesome gifs!

@CartelSaide
Yay! Please be sure to! And yay! Are there any pairs you're most looking forward to?
@KelinciHutan
Awww thanks for the awesome gifs!

@CartelSaide
Yay! Please be sure to! And yay! Are there any pairs you're most looking forward to?
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@Ithaca - Meg and Alistar are my fav cuz obs and blood are my favs, but I also have a soft spot for Samhain and Ruby~
@Ithaca - Meg and Alistar are my fav cuz obs and blood are my favs, but I also have a soft spot for Samhain and Ruby~
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide
I personally adore my Alastair/Meg pairing and they've given me lovely babies already.
I haven't bred Samhain with Ruby yet so I'm glad you like them haha. Gives me an excuse to finally breed them.

Maybe I'll put them on the nest first. Waiting to get a bit more interest in this thread before I decide on the first pairing to go ahead haha.
@CartelSaide
I personally adore my Alastair/Meg pairing and they've given me lovely babies already.
I haven't bred Samhain with Ruby yet so I'm glad you like them haha. Gives me an excuse to finally breed them.

Maybe I'll put them on the nest first. Waiting to get a bit more interest in this thread before I decide on the first pairing to go ahead haha.
@Ithaca - fair enough. Maybe you could try a raffle to build some interest? Just as a suggestion~
@Ithaca - fair enough. Maybe you could try a raffle to build some interest? Just as a suggestion~
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@Ithaca - If you'd like I could put one of their babies up in my Neverending Raffle with a little "check out the Supernatural hatchery if you like this dragon!" thing in there too. I accept them for their worth in tickets if you donate 'em as a prize~
@Ithaca - If you'd like I could put one of their babies up in my Neverending Raffle with a little "check out the Supernatural hatchery if you like this dragon!" thing in there too. I accept them for their worth in tickets if you donate 'em as a prize~
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@pyxell @Jes @Cov @Sacha @MadJackal55 @veverka333 @tiana @Lionclaw @Actaeon @Elluain @paintedpolarbear @13thKingdom @Sanzie @Dumbledore @Amred @Fable @cierbear @Firebrand @Loweryi @Fairytale @Salamence @Cobalt @Ichii @OzmatheGreat @reliquiaen @StormSerthis @Slendy @Sunset @Rattlecat @Salvannis @Caerbannog @Cynictis @LegoRaven @ZephiraZ @Frankie @ Everon @ninamazing @stigma @Mountainmagnolia @Mayhemhouse @Malusdraco @RavenKara @Fireyturtle @Tarrock @ausform @Jujubomber @teacupdragon @LeagueOfDraven @dogekind @VenusFlyLove @Ecxcabre @texandemox @Tandellin @Safarii @maryamshrine

I apologize for the massive ping but you are all on my friend list. I don't usually ping you all to things but this hatchery I've been working on for a long time so I'm really proud of it. Even if you are not a SPN fan yourself, I'm asking if you know of any friends that are and can redirect them here? It would be a major help and I'd be uber grateful!

Sorry again for the massive ping!
@pyxell @Jes @Cov @Sacha @MadJackal55 @veverka333 @tiana @Lionclaw @Actaeon @Elluain @paintedpolarbear @13thKingdom @Sanzie @Dumbledore @Amred @Fable @cierbear @Firebrand @Loweryi @Fairytale @Salamence @Cobalt @Ichii @OzmatheGreat @reliquiaen @StormSerthis @Slendy @Sunset @Rattlecat @Salvannis @Caerbannog @Cynictis @LegoRaven @ZephiraZ @Frankie @ Everon @ninamazing @stigma @Mountainmagnolia @Mayhemhouse @Malusdraco @RavenKara @Fireyturtle @Tarrock @ausform @Jujubomber @teacupdragon @LeagueOfDraven @dogekind @VenusFlyLove @Ecxcabre @texandemox @Tandellin @Safarii @maryamshrine

I apologize for the massive ping but you are all on my friend list. I don't usually ping you all to things but this hatchery I've been working on for a long time so I'm really proud of it. Even if you are not a SPN fan yourself, I'm asking if you know of any friends that are and can redirect them here? It would be a major help and I'd be uber grateful!

Sorry again for the massive ping!
@Ithaca

I don't know anyone in particular, apologies.
@Ithaca

I don't know anyone in particular, apologies.
tumblr_mzqgzklaBt1sk7pgko1_250.png
@CartelSaide
lol I'm terrible at organizing things :P

But yeah that Neverending Raffle sounds great! What baby should I pick though haha.
@CartelSaide
lol I'm terrible at organizing things :P

But yeah that Neverending Raffle sounds great! What baby should I pick though haha.
@Ithaca
Congrats on the hatchery! It looks awesome :3
@Ithaca
Congrats on the hatchery! It looks awesome :3
B8GHHlZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7