Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [[ GAME OF THRONES ]] CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
@techmess
The Night's Watch threw an Obsidian / Obsidian / Charcoal girl this time. So close, and yet... XD

Still working on the one you're looking for. Maybe next time :)
@techmess
The Night's Watch threw an Obsidian / Obsidian / Charcoal girl this time. So close, and yet... XD

Still working on the one you're looking for. Maybe next time :)
@krissalus
So so close! I will keep waiting. I don't mind the wait anyways because I have zero lair space right now and as much as it would be awesome to get a Nigh Watch boy right now, it hurts too trying to figure out who to chuck out. ;; Hopefully by the time a baby boy hatches, they'll have allowed us to expand above the current limit!
@krissalus
So so close! I will keep waiting. I don't mind the wait anyways because I have zero lair space right now and as much as it would be awesome to get a Nigh Watch boy right now, it hurts too trying to figure out who to chuck out. ;; Hopefully by the time a baby boy hatches, they'll have allowed us to expand above the current limit!
@techmess
Hah, woooooow that is a lot of dragons... I can't imagine feeding that many XD But yeah I know the pain of looking at your lair and going, "I just can't let any of you go..."

No problem, just wanted to let you know! Glad you're still interested :D
@techmess
Hah, woooooow that is a lot of dragons... I can't imagine feeding that many XD But yeah I know the pain of looking at your lair and going, "I just can't let any of you go..."

No problem, just wanted to let you know! Glad you're still interested :D
@krissalus Those tundra babies are each one gene off from what I need (tiger/seraph/belly), but the colors are right. Could you knock the price down for one, since I'd probably have to gene her? I'm leaning toward the beige/stone.

I LOVE this hatchery idea, btw - love the series, books and show both. You should breed your white walkers in an ice or water nest for the perfect blue eyes!
@krissalus Those tundra babies are each one gene off from what I need (tiger/seraph/belly), but the colors are right. Could you knock the price down for one, since I'd probably have to gene her? I'm leaning toward the beige/stone.

I LOVE this hatchery idea, btw - love the series, books and show both. You should breed your white walkers in an ice or water nest for the perfect blue eyes!
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey
I'm sorry, but the prices on these guys are all set. I'd be happy to hold her for you or work out a payment plan if you wanted to pay in increments rather than all at once, but they are what they are. If that turns you off from buying her, no hard feelings, and I'm glad you stopped by to take a look at them regardless :)

Thanks! I love the series, too, as you can probably tell XD I've definitely been thinking about looking around for other nests for a few of the pairs, although that may be a bit of a ways off. It's something I'd definitely like to do in the future, though, particularly for the White Walkers because that really would be perfect :)
@Pandonkey
I'm sorry, but the prices on these guys are all set. I'd be happy to hold her for you or work out a payment plan if you wanted to pay in increments rather than all at once, but they are what they are. If that turns you off from buying her, no hard feelings, and I'm glad you stopped by to take a look at them regardless :)

Thanks! I love the series, too, as you can probably tell XD I've definitely been thinking about looking around for other nests for a few of the pairs, although that may be a bit of a ways off. It's something I'd definitely like to do in the future, though, particularly for the White Walkers because that really would be perfect :)
@krissalus I completely understand! I think I may have just found another source for the tundra I need, but I noticed that you might be breed changing your Dothraki pair. I actually have a pair that produces tiger/seraph Guardians or Tundras in a similar color range - related to the breeding project I need the tundra for. I'll have hatchlings in a few days. Would you be at all interested, if I get a Guardian in the right colors, in a possible trade for the mother? I should point out that they won't have underbelly, though, so I know that could be a dealbreaker.

Oh, please add me to your Targeryen ping list, please.
@krissalus I completely understand! I think I may have just found another source for the tundra I need, but I noticed that you might be breed changing your Dothraki pair. I actually have a pair that produces tiger/seraph Guardians or Tundras in a similar color range - related to the breeding project I need the tundra for. I'll have hatchlings in a few days. Would you be at all interested, if I get a Guardian in the right colors, in a possible trade for the mother? I should point out that they won't have underbelly, though, so I know that could be a dealbreaker.

Oh, please add me to your Targeryen ping list, please.
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey
Okay, no problem!

Hmm I'm a little reluctant to give her up because she was a hard find, though I would be willing to take a look. Dothraki as Tundras is an idea that is definitely growing on me, so she may remain my fuzzqueen after all, but yeah I'll consider it :)

I'll add you to the ping list! Thanks! :)
@Pandonkey
Okay, no problem!

Hmm I'm a little reluctant to give her up because she was a hard find, though I would be willing to take a look. Dothraki as Tundras is an idea that is definitely growing on me, so she may remain my fuzzqueen after all, but yeah I'll consider it :)

I'll add you to the ping list! Thanks! :)
@krissalus I definitely understand, since I'm searching for the same thing. :) The nest will hatch Tuesday, so I'll ping you if I get a Guardian female that looks similar -- just as an FYI, absolutely no expectations!

Thanks for adding me. :)
@krissalus I definitely understand, since I'm searching for the same thing. :) The nest will hatch Tuesday, so I'll ping you if I get a Guardian female that looks similar -- just as an FYI, absolutely no expectations!

Thanks for adding me. :)
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey
Hah, okay, thanks! And you're welcome :)
@Pandonkey
Hah, okay, thanks! And you're welcome :)
@klutzyalicat
Just hatched the female founder for House Tyrell!! They will be joining in next cycle, though they may go a little late due to the cool down time on the mother.
@klutzyalicat
Just hatched the female founder for House Tyrell!! They will be joining in next cycle, though they may go a little late due to the cool down time on the mother.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26