Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [[ GAME OF THRONES ]] CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
@Eirwhyn
The Stark's First Reserve slot sold for this cycle, and since their nest has only 1 egg, it is going to that person. If you don't mind the wait, you can certainly buy a reserve for the next cycle! You could snag either the First Reserve or a Regular Reserve, whichever you prefer. Would you be interested in that?
@Eirwhyn
The Stark's First Reserve slot sold for this cycle, and since their nest has only 1 egg, it is going to that person. If you don't mind the wait, you can certainly buy a reserve for the next cycle! You could snag either the First Reserve or a Regular Reserve, whichever you prefer. Would you be interested in that?
@Krissalus yepp I'll probably grab the first pick of the next batch! Thankies (I didn't get around to reading the bottom of the babies post where it said there was only one. sorries!)
@Krissalus yepp I'll probably grab the first pick of the next batch! Thankies (I didn't get around to reading the bottom of the babies post where it said there was only one. sorries!)
tumblr_o8o4tdM1Dd1qcukrjo1_500.png
@Eirwhyn
That's all right! There's a lot of info to go through XD I'll message you when the cycle is over and we can work out the payment then :) Thanks!
@Eirwhyn
That's all right! There's a lot of info to go through XD I'll message you when the cycle is over and we can work out the payment then :) Thanks!
@krissalus Thankies!
@krissalus Thankies!
tumblr_o8o4tdM1Dd1qcukrjo1_500.png
Couple days' delay on the final nests due to tight lair space.

@mythopeia Your Bolton baby is ready to hatch, so it's coming! Just don't have the room for it today :(
Couple days' delay on the final nests due to tight lair space.

@mythopeia Your Bolton baby is ready to hatch, so it's coming! Just don't have the room for it today :(
Noted, and I know how that goes, with not having enough lair space. o7 I'll do what I can to keep an eye out for when you have enough space to hatch them.
Noted, and I know how that goes, with not having enough lair space. o7 I'll do what I can to keep an eye out for when you have enough space to hatch them.
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
@mythopeia
Oh don't worry, I'll definitely message you when they hatch so you don't have to keep hanging around waiting, just figured I'd ping you this time so that you'd have the heads up :) thanks for understanding!
@mythopeia
Oh don't worry, I'll definitely message you when they hatch so you don't have to keep hanging around waiting, just figured I'd ping you this time so that you'd have the heads up :) thanks for understanding!
Friendly bump, because this is a brilliant idea.
Friendly bump, because this is a brilliant idea.
vSxK3u9.png
@SullenEarth
Thank you so much! :)
@SullenEarth
Thank you so much! :)
If you guys don't buy my Frey boys I'm just going to name them all Walder before I exalt them.
If you guys don't buy my Frey boys I'm just going to name them all Walder before I exalt them.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26