Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen 1 WC
1 2
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1827596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18276/1827596_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Alba, a gen 1 wildclaw girl. She's got warm colors and crackle, was scattered once. At the time, WC scrolls were only 600k, and I can't remember what I paid for the crackle scroll. I had plans for her, but now I'm not really all that interested. She's had 3 babies, so I guess you can subtract from the price for that one. But yeah, give me an offer if you're interested? I might be willing to include a namechange scroll and a scatterscroll (if you don't like her colors) if you ask nicely. c:

1827596_350.png

This is Alba, a gen 1 wildclaw girl. She's got warm colors and crackle, was scattered once. At the time, WC scrolls were only 600k, and I can't remember what I paid for the crackle scroll. I had plans for her, but now I'm not really all that interested. She's had 3 babies, so I guess you can subtract from the price for that one. But yeah, give me an offer if you're interested? I might be willing to include a namechange scroll and a scatterscroll (if you don't like her colors) if you ask nicely. c:
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
@Abril, @Ares, @artisticmouse, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Avessa, @Azure, @Belial, @BlackandTan, @calankh, @Caribou, @Cardboard, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @Coolkid, @Dagmaar, @darkmoondancer, @DarknessFalls, @Death, @Divinity, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @elriic, @Eonwurm, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @Glittermom, @GreatContagion, @Hol, @Inculta, @Invaki, @Irefe, @Jazz, @Jinkx, @Jotynn, @Kaitii, @Keno, @Kich, @Kobli, @Koi, @Inculta, @Leashedragon, @LightningFang, @lollobrigida, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @Luusan, @Malis, @Megan, @MightyOak, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @MischiefSword, @Mistwalker, @Moofius, @MourningLily, @Marceline, @NatsuOuji, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Noctilucent, @noiselessness, @Noomx, @Oisin, @Pisces, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyrate, @Raikdow, @Rhea, @Rijl, @RizuChan, @Sachie, @SaintSebSerra, @Shihana, @titian, @Simulacra, @Starstrike, @Story, @Sylvandyr, @Sylvarant, @Takora, @Tailswithscales, @Talia, @Tea, @Telelia, @Thrym, @Touke, @TheInkheart, @TheWingedShadow, @triska, @Vaiya, @Ventus, @Veratrix, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Watzzio, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Wicker, @Xairathan, @Xuchilbara, @Zenzic, @Ziiendris, @Zodivan
@Abril, @Ares, @artisticmouse, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Avessa, @Azure, @Belial, @BlackandTan, @calankh, @Caribou, @Cardboard, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @Coolkid, @Dagmaar, @darkmoondancer, @DarknessFalls, @Death, @Divinity, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @elriic, @Eonwurm, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @Glittermom, @GreatContagion, @Hol, @Inculta, @Invaki, @Irefe, @Jazz, @Jinkx, @Jotynn, @Kaitii, @Keno, @Kich, @Kobli, @Koi, @Inculta, @Leashedragon, @LightningFang, @lollobrigida, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @Luusan, @Malis, @Megan, @MightyOak, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @MischiefSword, @Mistwalker, @Moofius, @MourningLily, @Marceline, @NatsuOuji, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Noctilucent, @noiselessness, @Noomx, @Oisin, @Pisces, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyrate, @Raikdow, @Rhea, @Rijl, @RizuChan, @Sachie, @SaintSebSerra, @Shihana, @titian, @Simulacra, @Starstrike, @Story, @Sylvandyr, @Sylvarant, @Takora, @Tailswithscales, @Talia, @Tea, @Telelia, @Thrym, @Touke, @TheInkheart, @TheWingedShadow, @triska, @Vaiya, @Ventus, @Veratrix, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Watzzio, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Wicker, @Xairathan, @Xuchilbara, @Zenzic, @Ziiendris, @Zodivan
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
good luck! if that tert wasn't soil I may have been interested, but alas I also don't have the funds
good luck! if that tert wasn't soil I may have been interested, but alas I also don't have the funds
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
bump!
bump!
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
@Ampharos First off your username is awesome! (One of my favorite Pokemon, sorry.) X3 Second would you be willing to take a mix of treasure, familiars, and/or dragons. I've got duplicates of most of the more common familiars, and a number of the rarer ones, as well. Any of my dragons in the AH. (Most are on the first page, two are on the last.) I've also got two Lv. 25's (a mage, and Eliminate glass cannon, complete with battle stones) that you could choose from. I can offer pictures of their battle stones if they interest you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=490802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4909/490802_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=110302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1104/110302_350.png[/img] [/url] (I had the same problem as you with this boy. Gened him up, only to loose interest in him.) [b]Anyway, let me know, and then I'll make an offer! [/b]
@Ampharos
First off your username is awesome! (One of my favorite Pokemon, sorry.) X3

Second would you be willing to take a mix of treasure, familiars, and/or dragons. I've got duplicates of most of the more common familiars, and a number of the rarer ones, as well. Any of my dragons in the AH. (Most are on the first page, two are on the last.) I've also got two Lv. 25's (a mage, and Eliminate glass cannon, complete with battle stones) that you could choose from. I can offer pictures of their battle stones if they interest you.

490802_350.png

110302_350.png

(I had the same problem as you with this boy. Gened him up, only to loose interest in him.)

Anyway, let me know, and then I'll make an offer!
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Ashkaa

The level 25s are very, very tempting, but I'm working hard to make my own team of 25s, and I don't want to be deterred by that tempting offer (because I know if I get a level 25, I'm gonna be like, okay mission accomplished).

I will, however, accept a mixture of treasure and familiars. Which familiars do you have to offer?
@Ashkaa

The level 25s are very, very tempting, but I'm working hard to make my own team of 25s, and I don't want to be deterred by that tempting offer (because I know if I get a level 25, I'm gonna be like, okay mission accomplished).

I will, however, accept a mixture of treasure and familiars. Which familiars do you have to offer?
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
@Ampharos Yeah, I know what you mean. Good luck on your mission! It's really satisfying once you get there. I have: [item=Ancient Fungus][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Baku][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Black Wolf][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Blue Tang Hippogriff][item=Bluemoon Aviar][item=Bramble Guardian][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Cockatrice][item=Common Podid][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Corpse Cleaner][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Dappled Seal][item=Death Seeker][item=Dreameater][item=Dryad][item=Dwarf Truffle][item=Elk][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Fallout Streak][item=Frostbite Hummingbird][item=Fuiran][item=Gale Wolf][item=GoldThroated Sparrow][item=Greatshell][item=Grey River Flight][item=Hainu][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Mender][item=Maned Rasa][item=Masked Harpy][item=Psywurm][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Rambra][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][item=Red-Winged Owlcat][item=Renegade Aviar][item=Runic Bat][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Scaleback][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Shale Thresher][item=Shalebuck][item=Shattered Serpent][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Silver Springbok][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Squall Rasa][item=Steam Gyre][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Tengu][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Warcat Protector][item=Winter Wolf] In the AH: [item=Trick Of The Light][item=Scythe Kamaitachi][item=Perching Java Sparrow] [b]I only listed things you don't already have to make things a bit easier. [/b]
@Ampharos
Yeah, I know what you mean. Good luck on your mission! It's really satisfying once you get there.

I have:
Ancient Fungus Autumn Dryad Baku Bamboo Phytocat Black Wolf Blackwing Croaker Blooming Strangler Blue Tang Hippogriff Bluemoon Aviar Bramble Guardian Brilliant Psywurm Citrine Cave Jewel Cloud Chaser Cockatrice Common Podid Coral Carpenter Corpse Cleaner Crowned Bonepriest Dappled Seal Death Seeker Dreameater Dryad Dwarf Truffle Elk Emerald Cave Jewel Ethereal Trickster Fallout Streak Frostbite Hummingbird Fuiran Gale Wolf Greatshell Grey River Flight Hainu Heartred Croaker Hoarfrost Mauler Hydra Scorpion Longneck Interloper Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Maned Rasa Masked Harpy Psywurm Rainbow Sprite Rambra Red-Breasted Hainu Red-Winged Owlcat Renegade Aviar Runic Bat Salve Kamaitachi Scaleback Scarlet Flycatcher Shadow Serpent Shale Thresher Shalebuck Shattered Serpent Sickle Kamaitachi Silver Springbok Snowfall Elk Squall Rasa Steam Gyre Stonewatch Harpy Sunset Lasher Sunspot Clouddancer Tengu Venomous Toridae Warcat Protector Winter Wolf

In the AH:
Trick of the Light Scythe Kamaitachi Perching Java Sparrow

I only listed things you don't already have to make things a bit easier.
@Ashkaa

That is quite the list of familiars. I'll wait until you're finished working on it!
@Ashkaa

That is quite the list of familiars. I'll wait until you're finished working on it!
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
@Ampharos
Okay, done! Can you tell I do a lot of coli grinding? xD
@Ampharos
Okay, done! Can you tell I do a lot of coli grinding? xD
@Ashkaa

I love kamaitachis! I sold mine to get a WC scroll for Alba, actually. I'm interested in those, and possibly the wolves? I mean I want every single one, but y'know. Brilliant Psyworm is cute too! I also quite like the Snowfall Elk. I think this'll be pretty hard.

And yeah, I can tell! I hope I accumulate a bestiary that large someday. As soon as I get my coli team to level 25. I'm excited about it. I used to hate the coliseum, but it's really starting to grow on me.
@Ashkaa

I love kamaitachis! I sold mine to get a WC scroll for Alba, actually. I'm interested in those, and possibly the wolves? I mean I want every single one, but y'know. Brilliant Psyworm is cute too! I also quite like the Snowfall Elk. I think this'll be pretty hard.

And yeah, I can tell! I hope I accumulate a bestiary that large someday. As soon as I get my coli team to level 25. I'm excited about it. I used to hate the coliseum, but it's really starting to grow on me.
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
1 2