Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen 1 WC
1 2
@Ampharos
Go ahead and take your time. A list of the ones you are most interested in would probably be the most helpful. (If it makes things, I tend to price them a bit above minimum AH price.)

That, and is there a minimum amount of treasure you want to get out of this? I'm quite fine with you taking every single one of those in exchange for her, but I get the feeling you are hoping for at least some treasure.
(I have no idea what that list is worth, but if I don't have to worry about pricing and listing them all. I really won't care.)
@Ampharos
Go ahead and take your time. A list of the ones you are most interested in would probably be the most helpful. (If it makes things, I tend to price them a bit above minimum AH price.)

That, and is there a minimum amount of treasure you want to get out of this? I'm quite fine with you taking every single one of those in exchange for her, but I get the feeling you are hoping for at least some treasure.
(I have no idea what that list is worth, but if I don't have to worry about pricing and listing them all. I really won't care.)
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Ashkaa

I actually don't care all that much about treasure! I'm not really sure how much exactly she's worth. I wasn't expecting to get all that much, but I'd take the familiars for her. I like familiars.

Do you want me to include the rename scroll or the scatterscroll with her?
@Ashkaa

I actually don't care all that much about treasure! I'm not really sure how much exactly she's worth. I wasn't expecting to get all that much, but I'd take the familiars for her. I like familiars.

Do you want me to include the rename scroll or the scatterscroll with her?
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
@Ampharos
Fine with me! Spring cleaning without all of the hassle, I'll start shipping them over. (It's going to take a few messages.) Familiars are lots of fun, and they help pay for themselves!

Sure, you can send them if you'd like. Feel free to send a CR for her whenever.
@Ampharos
Fine with me! Spring cleaning without all of the hassle, I'll start shipping them over. (It's going to take a few messages.) Familiars are lots of fun, and they help pay for themselves!

Sure, you can send them if you'd like. Feel free to send a CR for her whenever.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
1 2