Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☁ Pandaman in Tux ☁ CLOSED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Pandatao

It's fine, I just saw. :)

But I've found an identical boy in the AH, so you can take me off the ping list.
@Pandatao

It's fine, I just saw. :)

But I've found an identical boy in the AH, so you can take me off the ping list.
@Trollzaya
Alright, awesome! :D Removing~ ^^
@Trollzaya
Alright, awesome! :D Removing~ ^^
@BrainWaves
I keep on forgetting the general ping list >.> sowwy
@BrainWaves
I keep on forgetting the general ping list >.> sowwy
@Pandatao

Is your gem ratio still 1:350?
@Pandatao

Is your gem ratio still 1:350?
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic
Honestly Idk XD just checked the item sales board and I think 1:320 would be closer but wuteva, 350 is in your favour anyways :P
So yes 350 :3
@Fawntastic
Honestly Idk XD just checked the item sales board and I think 1:320 would be closer but wuteva, 350 is in your favour anyways :P
So yes 350 :3
@Pandatao

^^ Okay great! I still have to do a bit of treasure grinding though!
@Pandatao

^^ Okay great! I still have to do a bit of treasure grinding though!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Pandatao
Hello! I'm very interested in one of your male Gentleman coatls. Would you be able to hatch one in a light nest though (I can provide the nest if you're willing)?
@Pandatao
Hello! I'm very interested in one of your male Gentleman coatls. Would you be able to hatch one in a light nest though (I can provide the nest if you're willing)?
@Sweet
Of course I can! :D And no worries, I've got friends in light ^^ I shall put you down :)
@Sweet
Of course I can! :D And no worries, I've got friends in light ^^ I shall put you down :)
@Pandatao
Awesome, thank you so much! :D
Would you be willing to take gems? I can pay now in gems, but it'll take me a couple days to scrape some more treasure together.
@Pandatao
Awesome, thank you so much! :D
Would you be willing to take gems? I can pay now in gems, but it'll take me a couple days to scrape some more treasure together.
@Sweet
GEMS.
YES TO GEMS < 3 don't pay now though XD In case the pair be difficult and don't produce the dragon you want o u o
@Sweet
GEMS.
YES TO GEMS < 3 don't pay now though XD In case the pair be difficult and don't produce the dragon you want o u o
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20