Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LookAtMe Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5
@Doughty

Sure! WIll do! Just so you know, Senka is now a Pearlcatcher with Tiger and Underbelly - I hope that doesn't mess you up at all! They breed quite soon, I'll let you know when babies hatch if I get a snapper! Do you prefer male, or female?
@Doughty

Sure! WIll do! Just so you know, Senka is now a Pearlcatcher with Tiger and Underbelly - I hope that doesn't mess you up at all! They breed quite soon, I'll let you know when babies hatch if I get a snapper! Do you prefer male, or female?
RRFs4Nr.png
@AnaAna

Nope! No problem at all. c: And female would be great! Thanks!!
@AnaAna

Nope! No problem at all. c: And female would be great! Thanks!!
0kDzJoK.gif
I have new dragons for sale! Don't forget, Shadow flight gets a discount! Come get them, I haggle on every dragon if you need a price change!
I have new dragons for sale! Don't forget, Shadow flight gets a discount! Come get them, I haggle on every dragon if you need a price change!
RRFs4Nr.png
@LynMars, would you like me to take you off the ping list since you bought Esperanza, or are you looking for another dragon from Zalea and Dahli? Just let me know, I don't want to bother you in the future if you don't want to see any more babies!
@LynMars, would you like me to take you off the ping list since you bought Esperanza, or are you looking for another dragon from Zalea and Dahli? Just let me know, I don't want to bother you in the future if you don't want to see any more babies!
RRFs4Nr.png
@AnaAna Um take me off for now, but I'm saving this thread for future reference! :D
@AnaAna Um take me off for now, but I'm saving this thread for future reference! :D
@Doughty

Senka and Aries have had a cute little clutch of three! One baby turned out to be a snapper, but he's male. The other two are both female pearlcatchers! If you're interested in any of them, let me know - they're just on the front page of my lair! If not, I'll ping you again next round.
@Doughty

Senka and Aries have had a cute little clutch of three! One baby turned out to be a snapper, but he's male. The other two are both female pearlcatchers! If you're interested in any of them, let me know - they're just on the front page of my lair! If not, I'll ping you again next round.
RRFs4Nr.png
@AnaAna

Ahhh, he's a cutie. ;a;

I will still take him!! How much would you like for him?
@AnaAna

Ahhh, he's a cutie. ;a;

I will still take him!! How much would you like for him?
0kDzJoK.gif
@Doughty

Sorry for the long wait! I had to go afk for a few days! If you'd still like him, I sold the last triple shadow snapper with no genes for 100k, so that would be his price as well. Feel free to make me a different offer if that's not good for you though!
@Doughty

Sorry for the long wait! I had to go afk for a few days! If you'd still like him, I sold the last triple shadow snapper with no genes for 100k, so that would be his price as well. Feel free to make me a different offer if that's not good for you though!
RRFs4Nr.png
Buy my dragonssss ~
Buy my dragonssss ~
RRFs4Nr.png
1 2 3 4 5