Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LookAtMe Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5
Galacya and Yaa's first babies are now adults, and up for sale!
Galacya and Yaa's first babies are now adults, and up for sale!
RRFs4Nr.png

@AnaAna
how much for the offspring produced with Cae and Aechelon? c: Might be interested in 'em.

@AnaAna
how much for the offspring produced with Cae and Aechelon? c: Might be interested in 'em.
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
@Venus

They're actually currently sitting on a three egg nest, hatching in 3 days! I haven't decided on a set price for their offspring yet. They're one off triple, and extreme neonwing babies, so I would probably start trying to sell them somewhere around 150k. If you think that's way too much, just name your price! I'm very willing to haggle, the bottom line is that they'll need to get out of my lair!
@Venus

They're actually currently sitting on a three egg nest, hatching in 3 days! I haven't decided on a set price for their offspring yet. They're one off triple, and extreme neonwing babies, so I would probably start trying to sell them somewhere around 150k. If you think that's way too much, just name your price! I'm very willing to haggle, the bottom line is that they'll need to get out of my lair!
RRFs4Nr.png

oh man, I would have only been interested with paying maybe 30k at most, I'm sorry. ;~;
@AnaAna

oh man, I would have only been interested with paying maybe 30k at most, I'm sorry. ;~;
@AnaAna
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
@Venus

Is that firm? I could go down to 50k for you. If you're really interested, I'll try my hand at selling the babies and then if they don't go anywhere for a while then I can contact you again and sell for whatever price you're okay with! Let me know what you want to do!
@Venus

Is that firm? I could go down to 50k for you. If you're really interested, I'll try my hand at selling the babies and then if they don't go anywhere for a while then I can contact you again and sell for whatever price you're okay with! Let me know what you want to do!
RRFs4Nr.png
@LynMars Zalea and Dahli had their first clutch. Only one egg, but the girl is quite lovely! I haven;t decided on a price for them yet, so if you're interested just toss me an offer! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2933260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29333/2933260_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@LynMars

Zalea and Dahli had their first clutch. Only one egg, but the girl is quite lovely! I haven;t decided on a price for them yet, so if you're interested just toss me an offer!
RRFs4Nr.png
@AnaAna ooh, what a cutie! I may hold off on her for now, though; other breeding and gening projects taking my attention, which is more limited since getting a new job (finally!) @_@

An Obsidan/Rose/Rose baby from those two would probably have totally killed my resolve! I'm still recovering from last week's dominance push, as is my treasure pile!

Also, lovely to see Lida's babies! They are gorgeous! :D She and Livius seem like quite the proud pair.
@AnaAna ooh, what a cutie! I may hold off on her for now, though; other breeding and gening projects taking my attention, which is more limited since getting a new job (finally!) @_@

An Obsidan/Rose/Rose baby from those two would probably have totally killed my resolve! I'm still recovering from last week's dominance push, as is my treasure pile!

Also, lovely to see Lida's babies! They are gorgeous! :D She and Livius seem like quite the proud pair.
@LynMars

Alright, if you end up being interested in her before she sells, let me know! I don't even try to sell the babies until they're adult dragons, so you have some time to choose. Also, don't forget that I'm really willing to haggle, so if you want her on the cheap I could probably be convinced. If you have a lair space problem though, BOY do i ever understand.

Shall I still ping you in the future for their babies?

Also, I am LOVING Lida and Livius. Thanks for selling her to me, they're getting a long great. Their last clutch gave me beautiful triple blue female skydancer, I'm so excited to see her all grown up!
@LynMars

Alright, if you end up being interested in her before she sells, let me know! I don't even try to sell the babies until they're adult dragons, so you have some time to choose. Also, don't forget that I'm really willing to haggle, so if you want her on the cheap I could probably be convinced. If you have a lair space problem though, BOY do i ever understand.

Shall I still ping you in the future for their babies?

Also, I am LOVING Lida and Livius. Thanks for selling her to me, they're getting a long great. Their last clutch gave me beautiful triple blue female skydancer, I'm so excited to see her all grown up!
RRFs4Nr.png
@AnaAna yeah keep me on the ping list for sure!

I have lair space, but I am taking advantage of Light's discounts to grab some genes after spending more than I expected during that dominance push! Shadow gave us quite the run for our money. :)
@AnaAna yeah keep me on the ping list for sure!

I have lair space, but I am taking advantage of Light's discounts to grab some genes after spending more than I expected during that dominance push! Shadow gave us quite the run for our money. :)
New dragons for sale - three PCs and and imperial!
New dragons for sale - three PCs and and imperial!
RRFs4Nr.png
1 2 3 4 5