Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Auction over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Jazz
820k for teal
@Jazz
820k for teal
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
All noted!

@Abril Outbid for Pink

@Kaitii Outbid for Teal

@Dragonlady I'll wait a little bit, yeah. I might PM them too in case they missed the ping.
All noted!

@Abril Outbid for Pink

@Kaitii Outbid for Teal

@Dragonlady I'll wait a little bit, yeah. I might PM them too in case they missed the ping.
ok i will be waiting :3
ok i will be waiting :3
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
@Jazz

860k on Teal
@Jazz

860k on Teal
M2Zz7wd.png
@Jazz

man it breaks my widdle heart to bid against senpai

940k on teal
@Jazz

man it breaks my widdle heart to bid against senpai

940k on teal
M2Zz7wd.png
@Jazz
Eyes the rust fae....I might have to come back for him...he would be absolutely perfect for my little group of fae assassins.
@Jazz
Eyes the rust fae....I might have to come back for him...he would be absolutely perfect for my little group of fae assassins.
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
Ahh you guys are fast.
@Sylvarant @Teal Outbid for teal! Let me know at anytime if you guys don't wanna be pinged. :)

@Jinkx Hehehe.He's awesome, with the tertiary and all. I've just had him for so long but never did anything with him. :/
Ahh you guys are fast.
@Sylvarant @Teal Outbid for teal! Let me know at anytime if you guys don't wanna be pinged. :)

@Jinkx Hehehe.He's awesome, with the tertiary and all. I've just had him for so long but never did anything with him. :/
@Jazz
Seriously. My little army all have warm colors, mostly reds, with mostly yellow/golden terts...all except my rust/rust/storm boy *facepalm*
@Jazz
Seriously. My little army all have warm colors, mostly reds, with mostly yellow/golden terts...all except my rust/rust/storm boy *facepalm*
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jazz
980k for the teal boy
@Jazz
980k for the teal boy
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Teal @Kaitii Outbid for the Teal boy
@Teal @Kaitii Outbid for the Teal boy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7