Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Rainboatls! (closed)
1 2 3 4
Darn, I would have loved to reserve with treasure, but you seem full up. Ah well, I'd love to be put on the ping list!
Darn, I would have loved to reserve with treasure, but you seem full up. Ah well, I'd love to be put on the ping list!
@azrielen I'd be willing to swap hatchlings after they're born, but I'd rather not do a reserve that way with colors being so random, if that makes sense. After both clutches are hatched if we have any we'd want to trade I'll gladly do so then though.

@gardentoaster I'll put you down for a slot then!
@azrielen I'd be willing to swap hatchlings after they're born, but I'd rather not do a reserve that way with colors being so random, if that makes sense. After both clutches are hatched if we have any we'd want to trade I'll gladly do so then though.

@gardentoaster I'll put you down for a slot then!
@Reign

Alright i will send the T over!
@Reign

Alright i will send the T over!
oGmqQsu.png
@Reign That's the thing, tho. You offer reserves for yours and they fill up quickly. I fear I'd never have a chance to pick a hatchling! Haha. Or else I'd get third pick or something. Obviously we'd both prefer one with the "best" colors. That's why I proposed we try it next round.
@Reign That's the thing, tho. You offer reserves for yours and they fill up quickly. I fear I'd never have a chance to pick a hatchling! Haha. Or else I'd get third pick or something. Obviously we'd both prefer one with the "best" colors. That's why I proposed we try it next round.
HEPmLsK.png
@Nightglow @Kilwala

I might open up a third reservation spot if one of you would be interested (and then if they had less than three eggs you could pick from the next clutch) otherwise the first two slots appear to have been claimed! I can ping you two for any babies otherwise c:
@Nightglow @Kilwala

I might open up a third reservation spot if one of you would be interested (and then if they had less than three eggs you could pick from the next clutch) otherwise the first two slots appear to have been claimed! I can ping you two for any babies otherwise c:
So cute I'm *_*
But cannot afford at all right now, sooo remove me from pinglist please @Reign
So cute I'm *_*
But cannot afford at all right now, sooo remove me from pinglist please @Reign
oz2YrQ2.png
I would definitely be interested in a third reservation slot, and can send the treasure asap if you decide to open one :)
I would definitely be interested in a third reservation slot, and can send the treasure asap if you decide to open one :)
@azrielen Ah, if you mean like the next round after this, we could try that! I had no idea the reserves would fill so quickly, I was a little floored by this lol

@Win Thank you c: And no problem!
@azrielen Ah, if you mean like the next round after this, we could try that! I had no idea the reserves would fill so quickly, I was a little floored by this lol

@Win Thank you c: And no problem!
@Reign

You seem a little full, heh... Um, shall I send 100k to confirm a reserve, and then maybe wait till their next clutch or whenever a babu I'd like is open? I'll be fine with whatever's soonest and works for everyone. ^.^

If I can't send my reserve now, may I still please have a ping? c:

Thanks for pinging me to this to start with, actually. Haha...~ *.*
@Reign

You seem a little full, heh... Um, shall I send 100k to confirm a reserve, and then maybe wait till their next clutch or whenever a babu I'd like is open? I'll be fine with whatever's soonest and works for everyone. ^.^

If I can't send my reserve now, may I still please have a ping? c:

Thanks for pinging me to this to start with, actually. Haha...~ *.*
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@gardentoaster You'll have the second pick reserved once you send payment/downpayment :D

@Nightglow Sure, you can do that. Then you can pick third from this clutch if they have 3+ eggs, or pick from a future clutch if you want.

@Kilwala I'm not sure if you'd want fourth pick, since they might not have four eggs this time around, or if you'd want to reserve from the next clutch, but otherwise I can ping you for future clutches since these filled up so quick!
@gardentoaster You'll have the second pick reserved once you send payment/downpayment :D

@Nightglow Sure, you can do that. Then you can pick third from this clutch if they have 3+ eggs, or pick from a future clutch if you want.

@Kilwala I'm not sure if you'd want fourth pick, since they might not have four eggs this time around, or if you'd want to reserve from the next clutch, but otherwise I can ping you for future clutches since these filled up so quick!
1 2 3 4