Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3
@hystericalmirth, no rush! I've taken her out of the AH, and she's all yours whenever you're ready. :) @Abril, yesssssssssss I am. [center][img]http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/bwe/images/2011/01/wink.gif[/img][/center]
@hystericalmirth, no rush! I've taken her out of the AH, and she's all yours whenever you're ready. :)

@Abril, yesssssssssss I am.

wink.gif
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum

Can you please hold the leaf/sky/sky baby until I quickly make the last 20 k I need c:
@Possum

Can you please hold the leaf/sky/sky baby until I quickly make the last 20 k I need c:
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
@Spiral, you bet! :)
@Spiral, you bet! :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum
Thanks!
So glad I caught your post on tumblr c:
Also sold quickly some stuff of my hoard so I'll send the CR now ^^
@Possum
Thanks!
So glad I caught your post on tumblr c:
Also sold quickly some stuff of my hoard so I'll send the CR now ^^
Spiral |+9 FR time
@Spiral, I'm glad you saw it too! I know you'll give him a great home. :)
@Spiral, I'm glad you saw it too! I know you'll give him a great home. :)
@Possum
Thanks again, I sure will ;u;
Good luck with rest of sales!
@Possum
Thanks again, I sure will ;u;
Good luck with rest of sales!
Spiral |+9 FR time
@Spiral, you're like the best customer I've ever had, lol. Two babies in one day?!
@Spiral, you're like the best customer I've ever had, lol. Two babies in one day?!
@Possum

I couldn't resist since she's a much better pair for my sky/sunshine/sunshine WC than the other (ungened) girl I had in plan for him~
I think I should avoid your threads full of amazing beauties for awhile :'D
@Possum

I couldn't resist since she's a much better pair for my sky/sunshine/sunshine WC than the other (ungened) girl I had in plan for him~
I think I should avoid your threads full of amazing beauties for awhile :'D
Spiral |+9 FR time
@Spiral, you're welcome to come loiter in my sales threads whenever you like, hehehehe. :)
@Spiral, you're welcome to come loiter in my sales threads whenever you like, hehehehe. :)
@Possum

Alright :D
@Possum

Alright :D
Spiral |+9 FR time
1 2 3