Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~[★]~ irishimcuits, XXXs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@amberwing I get that. I'm crossing my fingers for a caribbean/red/lemon, because I just know that's going to be gorgeous. I'll ping you next time around, have fun dragoning in the meantime!
@amberwing I get that. I'm crossing my fingers for a caribbean/red/lemon, because I just know that's going to be gorgeous. I'll ping you next time around, have fun dragoning in the meantime!
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
Gosh looking forward to doing some great things with my new baby! Now to think of a good name. if you couldn't tell from my lair, I have trouble with names lol. Thanks for breading such a beut!
Gosh looking forward to doing some great things with my new baby! Now to think of a good name. if you couldn't tell from my lair, I have trouble with names lol. Thanks for breading such a beut!
@Justjasper Damn the girl was snatched up D: Keep me posted for the next batch though, those two are super pretty :3
@Justjasper Damn the girl was snatched up D: Keep me posted for the next batch though, those two are super pretty :3
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
@justjasper I'd love to be added to the Rainbowdrake pinglist!
@justjasper I'd love to be added to the Rainbowdrake pinglist!
XZljjSy.gif
@Brightwinged Sure thing! :)
@Brightwinged Sure thing! :)
IfoEUbz.png

@justjasper
Could I request to be pinged if the random white breeds a Snapper?
@justjasper
Could I request to be pinged if the random white breeds a Snapper?

All these worlds are yours, except Europa. Attempt no landing there.

Sure thing @Lentil :)
Sure thing @Lentil :)
IfoEUbz.png

@Justjasper Ah that sunshine bab is great! Unfortunately I'm not in the position to buy dragons at the minute haha xD But keep me on the list! By the time they next breed I might be!
@Justjasper Ah that sunshine bab is great! Unfortunately I'm not in the position to buy dragons at the minute haha xD But keep me on the list! By the time they next breed I might be!
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
@Justjasper Hey there! Could I get a ping if RandomBlack gives you a fire male? If that's too specific anything in the orange range would also be awesome.
@Justjasper Hey there! Could I get a ping if RandomBlack gives you a fire male? If that's too specific anything in the orange range would also be awesome.
NLdJQtw.png
pLcovI9.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
l8NOdbs.png

apHvgZq.png
@LegolianM Sure thing!
@LegolianM Sure thing!
IfoEUbz.png