Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Halcyon Days Hatchery ★ coatls!
1 2 3
New babies, yay! Also pinging a few people for the pink imp babies:

@delmar You were interested in a coral/maize/rose girl or similar, so maybe you will like the coral/blood/rose one?

@benalene No maize wings this time =/ Pinging you anyway to let you know that the babies hatched, just in case.

@Fancy Akemi and Alethia hatched Lovell's clone! Rose/Maroon/Rose. I know you were going for Rose/Maroon/White, but he is quite close to what you're looking for c:

Lovell and Aether will breed in three days, and their range is quite similar. I will let you know when the babies hatch ; if you're interested in one of the babies currently up for sale but would like to wait a bit and see Lovell and Aether's hatchlings before making up your mind, I can hold it a bit for you :3
New babies, yay! Also pinging a few people for the pink imp babies:

@delmar You were interested in a coral/maize/rose girl or similar, so maybe you will like the coral/blood/rose one?

@benalene No maize wings this time =/ Pinging you anyway to let you know that the babies hatched, just in case.

@Fancy Akemi and Alethia hatched Lovell's clone! Rose/Maroon/Rose. I know you were going for Rose/Maroon/White, but he is quite close to what you're looking for c:

Lovell and Aether will breed in three days, and their range is quite similar. I will let you know when the babies hatch ; if you're interested in one of the babies currently up for sale but would like to wait a bit and see Lovell and Aether's hatchlings before making up your mind, I can hold it a bit for you :3
@Alcyone

Thank you! I think I will hold out for maize, though! So pretty!
@Alcyone

Thank you! I think I will hold out for maize, though! So pretty!
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@Alcyone Oh thank you! But you don't have to, I've lost a bit of interest in FR so I'm not on as often as I used to be and I managed to find a mate with similar colors to the ones I was looking for!

Thank you so much for letting me know though c: I would have definitely gone for that rose/maroon/rose boy! ;o;
@Alcyone Oh thank you! But you don't have to, I've lost a bit of interest in FR so I'm not on as often as I used to be and I managed to find a mate with similar colors to the ones I was looking for!

Thank you so much for letting me know though c: I would have definitely gone for that rose/maroon/rose boy! ;o;
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
Thread updated! My pairs list is now up-to-date (I've added some new pairs and took down some others), and there are new dragons and hatchlings up for sale, including a triple white triple gened imperial, and several doubles (double jade and double white).
Thread updated! My pairs list is now up-to-date (I've added some new pairs and took down some others), and there are new dragons and hatchlings up for sale, including a triple white triple gened imperial, and several doubles (double jade and double white).
+3 cheap irishim SD babies c:
+3 cheap irishim SD babies c:
Added a cute midnight/midnight snapper!
Added a cute midnight/midnight snapper!
Hatchlings-for-sale list updated! (informations about the breeding pairs, however, such as dates, breeding cooldowns or eggs, are not up-to-date.)

@delmar Sorry to ping you, but you were once interested in a coral/maize/rose girl or similar, so maybe you will like the coral/grey/rose one? Just tell me if you'd like me to stop pinging you about these c:
Hatchlings-for-sale list updated! (informations about the breeding pairs, however, such as dates, breeding cooldowns or eggs, are not up-to-date.)

@delmar Sorry to ping you, but you were once interested in a coral/maize/rose girl or similar, so maybe you will like the coral/grey/rose one? Just tell me if you'd like me to stop pinging you about these c:
[b]Sales list updated,[/b] I am currently working on updating the pairs info (some of them have changed, and I have new ones, too!) Also, @benalene Hi it's been a while but I remembered you were once interested in an imp girl with maize wings and I currently have one for sale, so I thought I'd let you know just in case. I don't know if you're still looking for one after all this time, but here she is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2475204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24753/2475204_350.png[/img] [/url] ( Pink Iridescent / Maize Shimmer / Maize Gembond ) Let me know if you're interested c: Oh and same as the above, feel free to let me know if you'd like me to stop pinging you about these, I don't want to bother you!
Sales list updated, I am currently working on updating the pairs info (some of them have changed, and I have new ones, too!)

Also, @benalene

Hi it's been a while but I remembered you were once interested in an imp girl with maize wings and I currently have one for sale, so I thought I'd let you know just in case. I don't know if you're still looking for one after all this time, but here she is:

2475204_350.png

( Pink Iridescent / Maize Shimmer / Maize Gembond )

Let me know if you're interested c:
Oh and same as the above, feel free to let me know if you'd like me to stop pinging you about these, I don't want to bother you!
@Alcyone

Ah, she is pretty! I am also updating pairs, though, and not sure I can use her now! Thank you, though! Good luck with your pairs!
@Alcyone

Ah, she is pretty! I am also updating pairs, though, and not sure I can use her now! Thank you, though! Good luck with your pairs!
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
[b]BIG THREAD UPDATE![/b] [list][*] [b]Hatchlings for sale list updated.[/b] Nothing new here since yesterday, though. [*] [b]Pairs list updated[/b]. The pairs are now organized by color ranges: red, gold, pink, dark (concerns primary and secondary colors), white, and cold tones. New pairs include: moar [b]red dragons[/b] (a [b]100% coatl[/b] pair, a [b]blood/blood/gold[/b] and a [b]crimson/crimson/ivory[/b] pairs), TWO [b]triple gold[/b] pairs, a new [b]pink pair[/b], a [b]triple seafoam[/b] pair, an [b]eye-burner[/b] pair, a [b]circuit[/b] SD pair, and generally [b]moar coatls[/b]! New genes introduced: moar crackle, underbelly, circuit. And, naturally, irishim for almost everyone. [*] [b]Ping lists[/b] have been separated from the rest so they're easier both to read and to update. [*] [b]The studding service is on again![/b] I have two boys looking for flings c:[/list]
BIG THREAD UPDATE!
  • Hatchlings for sale list updated. Nothing new here since yesterday, though.
  • Pairs list updated. The pairs are now organized by color ranges: red, gold, pink, dark (concerns primary and secondary colors), white, and cold tones. New pairs include: moar red dragons (a 100% coatl pair, a blood/blood/gold and a crimson/crimson/ivory pairs), TWO triple gold pairs, a new pink pair, a triple seafoam pair, an eye-burner pair, a circuit SD pair, and generally moar coatls! New genes introduced: moar crackle, underbelly, circuit. And, naturally, irishim for almost everyone.
  • Ping lists have been separated from the rest so they're easier both to read and to update.
  • The studding service is on again! I have two boys looking for flings c:
1 2 3