Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Holiday Hub: Breeders Hub
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 272 273
@Sherlocked
Familiars? Ha, now those I have ;D Anything in particular you're interested in? Familiars you don't have, or maybe past festival familiars? Swipp familiars, maybe? I'm working on getting an extra Driftwood Baron right now ;P (Though just as a note, I think I might still want to wait until the next clutch--I'm thinking of holding out for a female Imp xD)
@Sherlocked
Familiars? Ha, now those I have ;D Anything in particular you're interested in? Familiars you don't have, or maybe past festival familiars? Swipp familiars, maybe? I'm working on getting an extra Driftwood Baron right now ;P (Though just as a note, I think I might still want to wait until the next clutch--I'm thinking of holding out for a female Imp xD)
@Azurrys

Waiting is more than fine! :) Hmm... as for Familiars... I've been helping my sister work on her collection. I know she is missing a Hippojay still. She does have all the holiday sprites. No Pukasloths, Rivermouth Flatbill, or Trunkers. She loves collecting big time! :) I'm happy with whatever I pick up here and there.
@Azurrys

Waiting is more than fine! :) Hmm... as for Familiars... I've been helping my sister work on her collection. I know she is missing a Hippojay still. She does have all the holiday sprites. No Pukasloths, Rivermouth Flatbill, or Trunkers. She loves collecting big time! :) I'm happy with whatever I pick up here and there.
@Sherlocked Dang, I don't have anything big-ticket like the ones you mentioned xD Guess I'll just bide my time and try to save my cash. Thanks anyway! Edit: Oh, oops, this is completely unrelated, but I just realised one of my hatchlings fits perfectly into Gentle Rainbow requirements, so I'll post her xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4832452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48325/4832452_350.png[/img] [/url] Maize Iridescent/Ivory Shimmer/Banana Gembond F Skydancer - 35k
@Sherlocked
Dang, I don't have anything big-ticket like the ones you mentioned xD Guess I'll just bide my time and try to save my cash. Thanks anyway!

Edit: Oh, oops, this is completely unrelated, but I just realised one of my hatchlings fits perfectly into Gentle Rainbow requirements, so I'll post her xD

4832452_350.png

Maize Iridescent/Ivory Shimmer/Banana Gembond F Skydancer - 35k
@Azurrys

No biggie! :) I've got you down on the list! :) Her collection is pretty impressive, just missing the big ticket ones, and the newest additions of course! :)
@Azurrys

No biggie! :) I've got you down on the list! :) Her collection is pretty impressive, just missing the big ticket ones, and the newest additions of course! :)
@kadaj you have triple beiges, right? What price do you look for for those, and what flight do you breed them in? I kind of want a triple beige to show off the rock breaker stuff =(. It's too pale for my brown/chocolates T_T
@kadaj you have triple beiges, right? What price do you look for for those, and what flight do you breed them in? I kind of want a triple beige to show off the rock breaker stuff =(. It's too pale for my brown/chocolates T_T
Q2enYdF.gifsS4UxtE.gif
Also! Just got this little fanatic cutie and wanted to offer her to hub members first since WCs are less common these days! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4845152] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48452/4845152_350.png[/img] [/url] Midnight tiger/midnight shimmer/magenta crackle arcane New Years girl!
Also! Just got this little fanatic cutie and wanted to offer her to hub members first since WCs are less common these days!

4845152_350.png

Midnight tiger/midnight shimmer/magenta crackle arcane New Years girl!
Q2enYdF.gifsS4UxtE.gif
@ankylosaurus around 150k,bred in plague because they have a Lovecraft theme going.
@ankylosaurus around 150k,bred in plague because they have a Lovecraft theme going.
eyQdv.gif
@Kadaj what's A Lovecraft theme?
@Kadaj what's A Lovecraft theme?
Q2enYdF.gifsS4UxtE.gif
@ankylosaurus

HP Lovecraft was the author who created such things as Cthulhu and Yog-Sothoth. My beige pair has a name theme after two of his creations - Cthulhu and Tsathoggua - so I like breeding them to have evil red-eyed babies. x3
@ankylosaurus

HP Lovecraft was the author who created such things as Cthulhu and Yog-Sothoth. My beige pair has a name theme after two of his creations - Cthulhu and Tsathoggua - so I like breeding them to have evil red-eyed babies. x3
eyQdv.gif
@Ankylosaurus

She is gorgeous! I don't know who I would pair her with though? :(
@Ankylosaurus

She is gorgeous! I don't know who I would pair her with though? :(
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 272 273