Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Holiday Hub: Breeders Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 272 273
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=56,54,65,26,27,40,1 would an imp pair like this count in the chocolate box catagory? i think this girl(in the pair) looks like a chocolate covered raspberry[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8798/879749_350.png[/img]
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=56,54,65,26,27,40,1 would an imp pair like this count in the chocolate box catagory? i think this girl(in the pair) looks like a chocolate covered raspberry879749_350.png
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@oldred100, she is really pretty! Unfortunately she wouldn't fall into the chocolates category (we would have to start doing exceptions for all the different flavors out there and it would make the color range too wide). We are going to keep it as milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate since those are the most popular.
@oldred100, she is really pretty! Unfortunately she wouldn't fall into the chocolates category (we would have to start doing exceptions for all the different flavors out there and it would make the color range too wide). We are going to keep it as milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate since those are the most popular.
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
ok
ok
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
I really like this, and I'd like to join too. But it bothers me that there is no Mulberry in the range for Valentine dragons D: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1505432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15055/1505432_350.png[/img] [/url]
I really like this, and I'd like to join too. But it bothers me that there is no Mulberry in the range for Valentine dragons D:

1505432_350.png
3915_350.png
@Verrilo @Wintermischief Thanks for the super warm welcome! ♥

I eventually have plans to change them both to Wildclaws. I also have a Magenta pair and a Seafoam/Aqua pair that will get WC and crackle as well.

I can't wait to see what other holidays get added. I've already got a Halloween themed and a Fourth of July themed pair as well.
@Verrilo @Wintermischief Thanks for the super warm welcome! ♥

I eventually have plans to change them both to Wildclaws. I also have a Magenta pair and a Seafoam/Aqua pair that will get WC and crackle as well.

I can't wait to see what other holidays get added. I've already got a Halloween themed and a Fourth of July themed pair as well.
hYalIsL.png
I had a question for @Verrilo and she has asked me to post if here as well. She is going to update the FAQ later.

My question was "If I am partial owner to a holiday breeding pair, can I still join?"

Her answer was "No, you must be 100% owner of both parents. It would be very difficult to track split breeding because breeding arrangements can change at any time when two different parties are involved."
I had a question for @Verrilo and she has asked me to post if here as well. She is going to update the FAQ later.

My question was "If I am partial owner to a holiday breeding pair, can I still join?"

Her answer was "No, you must be 100% owner of both parents. It would be very difficult to track split breeding because breeding arrangements can change at any time when two different parties are involved."
T2badgeXMAS_s_zpsd0542ac4.pngCelebrating The Holidays badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gifExtreme Breeder
@Noctis, I did not even notice mulberry when we were working on the ranges for Valentine's Day since we were focused only on the Reds and Pinks on the color wheel. Mulberry has a deep reddish purple color to it and I agree that it should be added as an exception. Let me discuss it further with my coordinators and see what changes need to be done to the color ranges to accommodate it. :) Thank you so much for bringing that up!

@Cluttermouse, wildclaws Oooo. Yep the rest of the holidays will be added little by little as soon as possible. Right now I'm tied up with work and commissions and need to finish them before I can continue to work on this project. Once January comes around I will have much more free time than I do now :)
@Noctis, I did not even notice mulberry when we were working on the ranges for Valentine's Day since we were focused only on the Reds and Pinks on the color wheel. Mulberry has a deep reddish purple color to it and I agree that it should be added as an exception. Let me discuss it further with my coordinators and see what changes need to be done to the color ranges to accommodate it. :) Thank you so much for bringing that up!

@Cluttermouse, wildclaws Oooo. Yep the rest of the holidays will be added little by little as soon as possible. Right now I'm tied up with work and commissions and need to finish them before I can continue to work on this project. Once January comes around I will have much more free time than I do now :)
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
@Verrilo if there is ever anything I can do to help out just let me know :D
@Verrilo if there is ever anything I can do to help out just let me know :D
hYalIsL.png
@Verrilo - Nice job! Everything looks great :)

For some reason I seem to have missed that ping yesterday, hmm.

[EDIT]: Read through the posts... I agree that Mulberry deserves a place as a "pink" for Valentine's. Since it's stuck between the blacks and Thistle, the parents would need matching Mulberry slots. I might be able to say the same of Lavender cause to me it's pretty similar to Rose, but that's just my opinion.

Er, actually, now that I've brought that up, we might want to clarify that slots need to match up for color ranges? Instead of "In order for a breeding pair to qualify, they must be the following color themes" we should probably say "In order for a breeding pair to qualify, all of their possible offspring must fall within the following color themes". That way we don't get a White/White/Brown + White/Brown/White pair, which would produce some reds in the secondary and tertiaries. This would also more easily express the far-off exceptions like Mulberry, since you could simply include that color in the themes without needing to add extra explanations.
@Verrilo - Nice job! Everything looks great :)

For some reason I seem to have missed that ping yesterday, hmm.

[EDIT]: Read through the posts... I agree that Mulberry deserves a place as a "pink" for Valentine's. Since it's stuck between the blacks and Thistle, the parents would need matching Mulberry slots. I might be able to say the same of Lavender cause to me it's pretty similar to Rose, but that's just my opinion.

Er, actually, now that I've brought that up, we might want to clarify that slots need to match up for color ranges? Instead of "In order for a breeding pair to qualify, they must be the following color themes" we should probably say "In order for a breeding pair to qualify, all of their possible offspring must fall within the following color themes". That way we don't get a White/White/Brown + White/Brown/White pair, which would produce some reds in the secondary and tertiaries. This would also more easily express the far-off exceptions like Mulberry, since you could simply include that color in the themes without needing to add extra explanations.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
This is a great idea! I have a couple red-and-green dragons, but I don't think they quite qualify for this...plus, they're already paired up with non-qualifying partners. (the closest one I've got is jungle/maroon/avacado, (I take it that the white/ice has to at least be in there somewhere with the first theme) but maybe his offspring might qualify)

Question: Does the tertiary absolutely need to show on qualifying dragons? Cuz that could be a problem... (I'm too poor to afford genes very often)
This is a great idea! I have a couple red-and-green dragons, but I don't think they quite qualify for this...plus, they're already paired up with non-qualifying partners. (the closest one I've got is jungle/maroon/avacado, (I take it that the white/ice has to at least be in there somewhere with the first theme) but maybe his offspring might qualify)

Question: Does the tertiary absolutely need to show on qualifying dragons? Cuz that could be a problem... (I'm too poor to afford genes very often)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 272 273