Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVING - read the red
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143
@Minx 's no problem, I can wait. No need to send the funds now, though if you want I can set up the trade now so you can accept it when you have the room :)
@Minx 's no problem, I can wait. No need to send the funds now, though if you want I can set up the trade now so you can accept it when you have the room :)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

Thank you! I am putting a nice Gen 1 pair on the selling block to make some more room also. Yes, if you could set up the crossroads, I will accept as soon as possible :D
@Rhea

Thank you! I am putting a nice Gen 1 pair on the selling block to make some more room also. Yes, if you could set up the crossroads, I will accept as soon as possible :D
vWzc3aN.png
@Rhea

In case you're interested, I have two G1 dragons of opposite genders, that somehow have a lovely range together, and on the right side of the secondary range they have a nice chance of doubles. They are simple ungened plentifuls, but they both have a sort of 'Nature' feel to them.

Range: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=37,41,1,39,9,1,1

I know it's not a great offer, but they are G1's and they need to go. ;-;
@Rhea

In case you're interested, I have two G1 dragons of opposite genders, that somehow have a lovely range together, and on the right side of the secondary range they have a nice chance of doubles. They are simple ungened plentifuls, but they both have a sort of 'Nature' feel to them.

Range: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=37,41,1,39,9,1,1

I know it's not a great offer, but they are G1's and they need to go. ;-;
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@DragonDinosaur44 Thank you, but no thanks, sorry.
@DragonDinosaur44 Thank you, but no thanks, sorry.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Alright, it's okay!
@Rhea Alright, it's okay!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Rhea
do you have a ping list for your G1 imp pair sen & yarrow? if so, could you add me? i'm open to all colors and either gender of imp. thank you.
@Rhea
do you have a ping list for your G1 imp pair sen & yarrow? if so, could you add me? i'm open to all colors and either gender of imp. thank you.
@gorden Sure I'll put you on a pinglist. I tend to forget about them though. You can always pay upfront and get a child guaranteed next time they breed.
@gorden Sure I'll put you on a pinglist. I tend to forget about them though. You can always pay upfront and get a child guaranteed next time they breed.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea how much do you price your dragon? and thanks for adding me to the list
@Rhea how much do you price your dragon? and thanks for adding me to the list
@gorden My G2 imps are 500k.
@gorden My G2 imps are 500k.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
Wow... I'm afraid that's way out of my reach. I've under 90k. maybe I am not playing this game right.
@Rhea
Wow... I'm afraid that's way out of my reach. I've under 90k. maybe I am not playing this game right.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143