Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVING - read the red
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 142 143
@Rhea
Awesome! Thanks ^^
@Rhea
Awesome! Thanks ^^
staizt58.gif
@Rhea I'd like to get my hands on that Guardian Gen1 you have. Would you and what would you want in trade (items wise?) Or do you just want straight treasure?
@Rhea I'd like to get my hands on that Guardian Gen1 you have. Would you and what would you want in trade (items wise?) Or do you just want straight treasure?
@Drakenhart I'd prefer treasure, but I'll also take Dusk and Crimson Jadevines and Opal and Onyx Cobras.
@Drakenhart I'd prefer treasure, but I'll also take Dusk and Crimson Jadevines and Opal and Onyx Cobras.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

I'm interested in your Swamp/Rose/Green girl. Are you willing to trade for any of these dragons?
@Rhea

I'm interested in your Swamp/Rose/Green girl. Are you willing to trade for any of these dragons?
@artisticmouse No thank you, I'd rather have treasure, gems, or items.
@artisticmouse No thank you, I'd rather have treasure, gems, or items.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Ok! Do you mind putting her on hold for me? I gotta free up some lair space real quick :)
@Rhea

Ok! Do you mind putting her on hold for me? I gotta free up some lair space real quick :)
@artisticmouse How long do you need?
@artisticmouse How long do you need?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

10-20 minutes? Just need to raise an adult to level 7 :)
@Rhea

10-20 minutes? Just need to raise an adult to level 7 :)
@artisticmouse Oh, sure then! I'll take her off the AH and send you a CR, you can accept whenever you want.
@artisticmouse Oh, sure then! I'll take her off the AH and send you a CR, you can accept whenever you want.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
bumps :)
bumps :)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 142 143