Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Value check! Unbred first gen
I'm still pretty new here, but I've seen a lot of people implying that first generation dragons are highly valued, especially if they haven't been bred yet. I've got one that I'd [i]like[/i] to find a mate for, but I can't seem to find the right dragon. So I thought I'd ask around and find out how much she'd be worth on her own, as is. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1303870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13039/1303870_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Kestrel. She's a level six mirror with basic coloring. Sand/stone/pink.
I'm still pretty new here, but I've seen a lot of people implying that first generation dragons are highly valued, especially if they haven't been bred yet. I've got one that I'd like to find a mate for, but I can't seem to find the right dragon. So I thought I'd ask around and find out how much she'd be worth on her own, as is.

1303870_350.png

This is Kestrel. She's a level six mirror with basic coloring. Sand/stone/pink.
She's neat but did you hatch her from an egg? Progens cannot be sold to other players, only hatched gen1s can.
If you did hatch her, she might be worth 25k-ish or so to the right buyer. You are more likely to get 20k or less from her though given her coloring isn't extremely desirable.
She's neat but did you hatch her from an egg? Progens cannot be sold to other players, only hatched gen1s can.
If you did hatch her, she might be worth 25k-ish or so to the right buyer. You are more likely to get 20k or less from her though given her coloring isn't extremely desirable.
@Story

I did hatch her, yeah. I figured she'd be around 15-20k, given that she's from an abundant race and with just basic colors.

Thanks!
@Story

I did hatch her, yeah. I figured she'd be around 15-20k, given that she's from an abundant race and with just basic colors.

Thanks!
@alendrea
You're welcome and good luck!
You might want to try to post her in the Dragons Wanted forums. There are plenty of topics were people are seeking to buy gen1s exclusively.
@alendrea
You're welcome and good luck!
You might want to try to post her in the Dragons Wanted forums. There are plenty of topics were people are seeking to buy gen1s exclusively.