Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [ end ] silis & laeyein custom + recolor
1 2 3
[center][size=6][font=cambria]\\ [b].last day ping[/b] //[/size] [font=cambria]here is your last day ping! the auction for these two customs ends [b]tomorrow, may 8th[/b] at [b]16:00fr[/b] time. the ping is early to account for the fact I will be at work all day tomorrow so I want to make sure I don't post it late! there will be a one-hour reoccurring snipe guard if any bid is placed from 15:00 - 16:00fr time tomorrow! feel free to let me know if you have any questions, otherwise, happy bidding! ♥ [emoji=bare tree] @pinglist-27757 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3334500/1#post_3334500][b]would you like to return to the main menu...?[/b][/url]
\\ .last day ping //
here is your last day ping! the auction for these two customs ends tomorrow, may 8th at 16:00fr time. the ping is early to account for the fact I will be at work all day tomorrow so I want to make sure I don't post it late!

there will be a one-hour reoccurring snipe guard if any bid is placed from 15:00 - 16:00fr time tomorrow! feel free to let me know if you have any questions, otherwise, happy bidding! ♥

@pinglist-27757

would you like to return to the main menu...?
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][size=6][font=cambria]\\ b u m p // [emoji=bare tree]
\\ b u m p //

"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@Desiderium

4.5kg for A
@Desiderium

4.5kg for A

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@alkylic

6.5kg on a luring fog
@alkylic

6.5kg on a luring fog
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen 7kg ! :>
@Vulpen 7kg ! :>
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
[center][font=cambria]\\ updated up to here! // [emoji=old parchment]
\\ updated up to here! //

[center][font=cambria]\\ [b]less than four hours left![/b] // [emoji=old parchment]
\\ less than four hours left! //

congratulations to...

@alkylic for winning Skin: a luring fog for 7kg

and @silis for winning Skin: A for 4.5kg

I'll be sending them to you in a PA!
congratulations to...

@alkylic for winning Skin: a luring fog for 7kg

and @silis for winning Skin: A for 4.5kg

I'll be sending them to you in a PA!

wahoo!! thank you so much. excited to put it on my boy ! :'>>
wahoo!! thank you so much. excited to put it on my boy ! :'>>
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@alkylic of course! thank you for buying it! ♥
@alkylic of course! thank you for buying it! ♥

1 2 3