Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [DONE - AB] G1 Eclipse Greyscale
1 2
@Vinid aw thanks! I love my little tigers. fought tooth and nail for 'em too xD

i like your everything! but most especially your framed chicken icon.
@Vinid aw thanks! I love my little tigers. fought tooth and nail for 'em too xD

i like your everything! but most especially your framed chicken icon.
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
ldp bpleaseee!! super prety
ldp bpleaseee!! super prety
ldp pls
ldp pls
What is the hold situation in the event of AB <3
What is the hold situation in the event of AB <3
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@mywitness I'd prefer for it to be picked up within a week (PA), but I'm pretty flexible tbh! That goes for AB or bids both. I just request payment all at once instead of a payment plan, since I don't like taking gems without giving something immediately.
@mywitness I'd prefer for it to be picked up within a week (PA), but I'm pretty flexible tbh! That goes for AB or bids both. I just request payment all at once instead of a payment plan, since I don't like taking gems without giving something immediately.
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Ok! I can do that, as I'm halfway there and need to advert some higher ticket stuff anyway. I can pay by Friday :)
Ok! I can do that, as I'm halfway there and need to advert some higher ticket stuff anyway. I can pay by Friday :)
they/it

@mywitness Unfortunately, he actually just got snagged from the AH, like... Seconds before your post claiming AB. I'm sorry!!

@Hessonite, @Synthsational, @Xylidriv, @AngelicAvian, @PrincessTaozi, @cind, @LABS107

Apologies for more day 1 pings! The boy was AB'd. I may have underestimated him a bit haha. Thank you for the interest!
@mywitness Unfortunately, he actually just got snagged from the AH, like... Seconds before your post claiming AB. I'm sorry!!

@Hessonite, @Synthsational, @Xylidriv, @AngelicAvian, @PrincessTaozi, @cind, @LABS107

Apologies for more day 1 pings! The boy was AB'd. I may have underestimated him a bit haha. Thank you for the interest!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Bummer, he was a good lore match for my xxy :(
Bummer, he was a good lore match for my xxy :(
they/it

tysm still! happy he got a good home <3
tysm still! happy he got a good home <3
1 2