Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 50 G1 Dragons; XXY and more! (Ended)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CunningKitty 1000g on #31
@CunningKitty 1000g on #31
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
Auction for #31 will now end at 17:38:00.

It's coming up on 1AM on my end - I'll check how things have progressed and assess appropriately once I'm back awake!
Auction for #31 will now end at 17:38:00.

It's coming up on 1AM on my end - I'll check how things have progressed and assess appropriately once I'm back awake!
Wish the snipe guard had been longer
Wish the snipe guard had been longer
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
I updated all bids. Please tell me if I made a mistake. Also thank you to Quagsire for managing the Snipe guard :)

Congrats to all who won! So in order to get your dragon is: Send the foster holding your dragon an CR with the money and tell them which dragon you won. As for the dragons who went without bids, they move down to the next lower tier and get a third chance^^

@LordMarooe @kijauni @Self @JellyNova @MerlinMausi @Azhdaha @Loone @kalmia @archons @NocteFurore @Linza @AetosofValla @Deltazz @AspenCrow @Cantertothewinds @ViolentViolet77 @CreatorsDilemma @UnnaturalHistory @kalmia @PtolemyII
I updated all bids. Please tell me if I made a mistake. Also thank you to Quagsire for managing the Snipe guard :)

Congrats to all who won! So in order to get your dragon is: Send the foster holding your dragon an CR with the money and tell them which dragon you won. As for the dragons who went without bids, they move down to the next lower tier and get a third chance^^

@LordMarooe @kijauni @Self @JellyNova @MerlinMausi @Azhdaha @Loone @kalmia @archons @NocteFurore @Linza @AetosofValla @Deltazz @AspenCrow @Cantertothewinds @ViolentViolet77 @CreatorsDilemma @UnnaturalHistory @kalmia @PtolemyII
egg.gif
@LordMaroo @kijauni

Hey uhm... You haven't sent any CRs to me... Do you still want these dragons?
@LordMaroo @kijauni

Hey uhm... You haven't sent any CRs to me... Do you still want these dragons?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

Hello I am so sorry. I didn't get the first ping. Could you set the dragon up in a CR and I will pick it up this week?
@AoiNoRyuu

Hello I am so sorry. I didn't get the first ping. Could you set the dragon up in a CR and I will pick it up this week?
4xn43c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7