Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [LDP] 2020 Earth Primal Roundsey
1 2
[center][size=5][b][u]Current Bid:[/b][/u][color=blue] 20kg [/color][/size][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66227658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662277/66227658_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][indent][size=4]XYZ Roundsey G1 Unbred F Spiral Lapis/Sapphire/Gold Earth Primal Will have hibden cooldown [/size][/indent][/columns] [center]Back in 2020, I won [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2829281/1#post_42456235]week 123's[/url] XYZ earth primal with only 51 tickets. Originally, I thought my lair was going to be her forever home, but I have fell out of love with her and want her to go to someone who would enjoy her much more than I do. She's made me really happy while I had her, and I hope she can give some other people that joy! None of her original genes have been changed thus far, and I can provide a renaming scroll free of charge. [rule][rule] [size=5][b]Bidding[/b][/size][/center] [list] [*][size=4][u]Starting Bid:[/u] 20kg[/size] [*][size=4][u]Bid Increase Minimum:[/u] 100g[/size] [*][size=4][u]Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:1000[/u][/size] [*][size=4][u]Proxy bids are allowed,[/u] but the person you're bidding for must confirm to me on this thread that you're bidding for them.[/size] [*][size=4][u]Snipe Guard?:[/u] Yes, an extra two hours after every bid.[/size] [*][size=4][u]In order for your bid to count, you must ping the person you outbid.[/u] [*][size=4][u]All bids are final and cannot be retracted.[/u] [*][size=4]I will update the current bid as often as I can, but please note I am often busy from 5:00-13:00 FR time Monday-Friday. I can sparsely check the site during these hours.[/size][/list] [center][size=4][color=blue]The auction has officially began on 10/28/23, at 6:00 FR time.[/color] [color=red]The auction will be slated to end on 11/11/23. If no bids are placed after 18:59 FR time, the auction will end at 21:00 FR time. [/size][/color][/center] [i]*When I first won her, I was offered around ~25kg by a few users, so I figured my starting bid should be no less than 20kg. While I do want to get rid of her, I still am attached to her in the sense I hope I can make sure she goes to a good home. Plus, she's an XYZ roundsey.[/i] [rule][rule] [quote=G1 Hoarders Pinglist][size=2][b]General pinglists:[/b] Auction[br][b]Ping for:[/b] XYZ, Earth Primal, Modern, Spiral, Roundsey primals[br][b]Exclude:[/b] Earth Primal[br][br]-Pings auto hidden-[br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Rohi @LilBlueSapling @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @seylon @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @Aviv @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @Crystalitar @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @crimsonpixie @frogmom @Blessings5x @RedWillia @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Golurk @Duchess @EonShinato @kageshi @Wylin @moosesushi @Mate @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @Tues @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @bany @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @Dimness @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Necramancy @Zayev @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Lemonquartz @Calibris @Tikal @Gypae @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @matejko @abyssalRuins @kavalkade @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @SaintStranger @VohelART @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Madsyte @malarkeii @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @Tunfischhai @Shiver @Isyrii @Silksharp @Xarina @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @NegCol @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @JesterGurl @Psi @Stepheeee @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @stones @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @Goldenstorm @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @borb @AquaEmperor @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Yelo @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @Notion @Subdued @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @Synthsational @timeland @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @ichorus @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @scared @DelightedVilla @Annago @Kneph @thylababe @Rathsin @Princesco @Cassiopeia @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @Barok @AnimalOddity @TheWildThings @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Allaprima @ethyios @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @AzaRein @Luluwi @sowilo @Askesis @bonivich @0hzarks @Herbalist @dems @Helixstorm @KnightYumi @Lay @PiaMors @EzRadiant @Zelie @Terrify @Velkhana @kyruiz @ShadowFire1 @Vampier @wonderswan @Wrio @Apfelobst @Embroid @acrobat @Scintillia @Runi @Narikine @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @Kael @LordRaikage @Etheryn @Maila @changgwi @JavaMP @zeniths @Enaka @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @SerendipityShine @robsypi @kinyobi @Bunnu @MonoMagpie @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @Rythen @xenofaun @silks @plesioth @deadend @Crassula @Jedaai @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @terrify @loulemon @fugo @charaut @Naralex @XxCalypsoxX @DaDragon @AWB @Flatbooty @TheCicadas @Voidsight @unsolved @Maybellmay [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][br][br][b]Color and Date specifics:[/b][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66227658]Dragon 1 #66227658[/url][/b] (Earth Primal) (Lapis/Sapphire/Gold) 2020-12-30[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: @Garizard @VairaSmythe[br]Specific pings: @QueenAlais @cokl @seclusion @LABS107 @Osteoderm @Gunk @Demetre @Galaxius @Goldensong @firenyx45 @seamists @liyue[/size][br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)[/b][br]Click [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2942468#post_2942468]here for the full thread[/url] and [url=https://fr-g1hoarders.github.io/GEESPinglist/g1-pinglist/]here for the website[/url][br][/size][/quote] [center](I used the website, sorry for any mispings if they occurred!) [pinglist=5966][/center]
Current Bid: 20kg
66227658_350.png
XYZ Roundsey G1
Unbred F Spiral
Lapis/Sapphire/Gold
Earth Primal

Will have hibden cooldown
Back in 2020, I won week 123's XYZ earth primal with only 51 tickets. Originally, I thought my lair was going to be her forever home, but I have fell out of love with her and want her to go to someone who would enjoy her much more than I do. She's made me really happy while I had her, and I hope she can give some other people that joy! None of her original genes have been changed thus far, and I can provide a renaming scroll free of charge.

Bidding
  • Starting Bid: 20kg
  • Bid Increase Minimum: 100g
  • Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:1000
  • Proxy bids are allowed, but the person you're bidding for must confirm to me on this thread that you're bidding for them.
  • Snipe Guard?: Yes, an extra two hours after every bid.
  • In order for your bid to count, you must ping the person you outbid.
  • All bids are final and cannot be retracted.
  • I will update the current bid as often as I can, but please note I am often busy from 5:00-13:00 FR time Monday-Friday. I can sparsely check the site during these hours.

The auction has officially began on 10/28/23, at 6:00 FR time.

The auction will be slated to end on 11/11/23. If no bids are placed after 18:59 FR time, the auction will end at 21:00 FR time.

*When I first won her, I was offered around ~25kg by a few users, so I figured my starting bid should be no less than 20kg. While I do want to get rid of her, I still am attached to her in the sense I hope I can make sure she goes to a good home. Plus, she's an XYZ roundsey.

G1 Hoarders Pinglist wrote:
General pinglists: Auction
Ping for: XYZ, Earth Primal, Modern, Spiral, Roundsey primals
Exclude: Earth Primal

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @LilBlueSapling @SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @seylon @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @Aviv @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @Crystalitar @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @crimsonpixie @frogmom @Blessings5x @RedWillia @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Golurk @Duchess @EonShinato @kageshi @Wylin @moosesushi @Mate @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Vynne @Laegjarn @Tues @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @bany @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @Dimness @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @mayanaz @MafiaVamp @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Necramancy @Zayev @Desecrated @betwixted @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Lemonquartz @Calibris @Tikal @Gypae @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @matejko @abyssalRuins @kavalkade @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @SaintStranger @VohelART @Darlnim @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Madsyte @malarkeii @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @Tunfischhai @Shiver @Isyrii @Silksharp @Xarina @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @oof @Sage0 @NegCol @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @JesterGurl @Psi @Stepheeee @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @stones @WhisperingThief @Fluttering @Goldenstorm @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Tenpou @aerites @Toxiac @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Why @bvvvvvm @eyesfighter @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @borb @AquaEmperor @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Yelo @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @Notion @Subdued @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @Synthsational @timeland @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @ichorus @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @scared @DelightedVilla @Annago @Kneph @thylababe @Rathsin @Princesco @Cassiopeia @archimicarus @DarkNiiinja @Barok @AnimalOddity @TheWildThings @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Allaprima @ethyios @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @AzaRein @Luluwi @sowilo @Askesis @bonivich @0hzarks @Herbalist @dems @Helixstorm @KnightYumi @Lay @PiaMors @EzRadiant @Zelie @Terrify @Velkhana @kyruiz @ShadowFire1 @Vampier @wonderswan @Wrio @Apfelobst @Embroid @acrobat @Scintillia @Runi @Narikine @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @Kael @LordRaikage @Etheryn @Maila @changgwi @JavaMP @zeniths @Enaka @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @SerendipityShine @robsypi @kinyobi @Bunnu @MonoMagpie @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @Rythen @xenofaun @silks @plesioth @deadend @Crassula @Jedaai @Felwinter @firenyx45 @TigersMane @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @terrify @loulemon @fugo @charaut @Naralex @XxCalypsoxX @DaDragon @AWB @Flatbooty @TheCicadas @Voidsight @unsolved @Maybellmay

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #66227658 (Earth Primal) (Lapis/Sapphire/Gold) 2020-12-30
Date pings: @Garizard @VairaSmythe
Specific pings: @QueenAlais @cokl @seclusion @LABS107 @Osteoderm @Gunk @Demetre @Galaxius @Goldensong @firenyx45 @seamists @liyue

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website
(I used the website, sorry for any mispings if they occurred!)

spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
[emoji=blue gem size=1] bump
bump
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
[emoji=blue gem size=1] bump
bump
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
bump
bump
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
bump
bump
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
bump
bump
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
bump
bump
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
Hello! Starting bid please [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] (I will make an announcement in my roundsey compilation thread too if you'd like)
Hello! Starting bid please

(I will make an announcement in my roundsey compilation thread too if you'd like)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

Hello, apologies for the late reply! That would be greatly appreciated, bid is now updated! Thank you for your interest :>
@3idolon

Hello, apologies for the late reply! That would be greatly appreciated, bid is now updated! Thank you for your interest :>
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
bump
bump
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies