Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] G1 F Obelisk from obelisk release
Alright, I’m not great with auctions, but we’re going to try one again! So, when obelisks were released, they came in a statue that you had to open. I opened and bought some, that type of thing, and now I have one from when obelisks were released that I’d like to auction off. [b]She is a g1 obelisk that was opened/created on the day [u]after[/u] that they were released, June 17th, 2021.[/b] Unfortunately she has been bred once, but other than that and a couple genes, she’s clear. Quick rules: - Minimum increase of 20g -Ping the person you outbid -Be kind and respectful to everyone, especially the person you outbid -I am subbed but pings are fine -Please bid in gems -This dragon was born 1 day after they were released on June 17th. That may be a bit dispointing for some of you, but I promise she is still from then and just as new at the time. -Snipe guard of 1 hour -This auction will be planned to end on January 14th, 13:00 FRT. If no one has bid by then, this time will be extended. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70186436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701865/70186436_350.png[/img][/url] Flint/Honeydew/Slate Earth uncommon [/center] [center][b]SB: 200g CB: ~ AB: 1000g[/b][/center] LDP: [center]Thank you and enjoy your day. For any questions, post here or pm me.[/center]
Alright, I’m not great with auctions, but we’re going to try one again! So, when obelisks were released, they came in a statue that you had to open. I opened and bought some, that type of thing, and now I have one from when obelisks were released that I’d like to auction off. She is a g1 obelisk that was opened/created on the day after that they were released, June 17th, 2021. Unfortunately she has been bred once, but other than that and a couple genes, she’s clear.

Quick rules:
- Minimum increase of 20g

-Ping the person you outbid

-Be kind and respectful to everyone, especially the person you outbid

-I am subbed but pings are fine

-Please bid in gems

-This dragon was born 1 day after they were released on June 17th. That may be a bit dispointing for some of you, but I promise she is still from then and just as new at the time.

-Snipe guard of 1 hour

-This auction will be planned to end on January 14th, 13:00 FRT. If no one has bid by then, this time will be extended.
70186436_350.png

Flint/Honeydew/Slate
Earth uncommon
SB: 200g
CB: ~
AB: 1000g

LDP:
Thank you and enjoy your day. For any questions, post here or pm me.
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
Res
Res
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!