Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 5-print imp m custom skin
[center]Hello everyone! This is an auction for three copies of this 5 print personal custom I made for myself. No extra copies will ever be printed, and no recolors will be made. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jHW23ne.png[/img] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [center][b]copy 1[/b] [skin=48284] [s]SB: 3kg[/s] CB: 3kg by Vhyxalas AB: 10kg[/center][nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol] [center][b]copy 2[/b] [skin=48284] [s]SB: 3kg[/s] CB: 3kg by HenryJekyll AB: 10kg[nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol] [center][center][b]copy 3[/b] [s][skin=48284] SB: 3kg[/s] CB: 3kg by Carnie AB: 10kg[/center][/columns][/center] [size=4][center][b]Rules:[/b][/center][/size] [columns][color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol] - This auction will end 24 hours after the last bid is placed. Essentially, there's a 24h recurring snipe guard in place. - I'll take mixed payments at 1g:1100t. - 500g minimum increase. - Please ping both me and the person you outbid when you make a bid. - No editing bids. Any post that is edited will be considered invalid. - No bid withdrawals. - I am willing to hold for up to one week; after that, it will automatically go to the next highest bidder. - Because of the nature of this auction, I cannot do any "last day pings".[/columns] [center]Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice day![/center]
Hello everyone! This is an auction for three copies of this 5 print personal custom I made for myself. No extra copies will ever be printed, and no recolors will be made.

jHW23ne.png
xxxxxxxxxxx
copy 1

SB: 3kg
CB: 3kg by Vhyxalas
AB: 10kg
xxx
copy 2

CB: 3kg by HenryJekyll
xxx
copy 3

CB: 3kg by Carnie

Rules:
xxx - This auction will end 24 hours after the last bid is placed. Essentially, there's a 24h recurring snipe guard in place.
- I'll take mixed payments at 1g:1100t.
- 500g minimum increase.
- Please ping both me and the person you outbid when you make a bid.
- No editing bids. Any post that is edited will be considered invalid.
- No bid withdrawals.
- I am willing to hold for up to one week; after that, it will automatically go to the next highest bidder.
- Because of the nature of this auction, I cannot do any "last day pings".

Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice day!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
[center]don't mind me, i just made this whole entire post and then forgot to ping GASP for two days xD also experimenting pinging my own pinglist for this, since it's a skin I made it counts I think?? but please let me know if this is something you do or do not want to be pinged for in the future! ;v; you're being pinged for an auction for this skin, see first post for details! [skin=48284] [quote=my pinglist] [center]if you'd like to add or remove yourself from my pinglist, [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-95J1ht9iSzgqtFZ3xOGP46ogY24fnmMpugdcEUc33k]please go here[/url]! snipped for mobile users! <3[/center] [/quote] [quote=gasp] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Imperial M, Skin, limited, auctions/offers, cool colors, eyes (realistic), nature, smoke, space/galaxy/stars/nebula snipped for mobile users! <3[/center] [/quote]
don't mind me, i just made this whole entire post and then forgot to ping GASP for two days xD also experimenting pinging my own pinglist for this, since it's a skin I made it counts I think?? but please let me know if this is something you do or do not want to be pinged for in the future! ;v;

you're being pinged for an auction for this skin, see first post for details!

my pinglist wrote:
if you'd like to add or remove yourself from my pinglist, please go here!

snipped for mobile users! <3
gasp wrote:
Click here for the GASP thread!

Imperial M, Skin, limited, auctions/offers, cool colors, eyes (realistic), nature, smoke, space/galaxy/stars/nebula

snipped for mobile users! <3
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
heck I'll SB copy 1
heck I'll SB copy 1
KVbkgOZ.png
@Laeyein
SB on copy 2 please!
@Laeyein
SB on copy 2 please!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Vhyxalas @HenryJekyll got you both down, ty!!
@Vhyxalas @HenryJekyll got you both down, ty!!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
SB on Copy 3, please.
SB on Copy 3, please.
IB7Plwf.png
@Carnie got you down, ty! <3
@Carnie got you down, ty! <3
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it