Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 1 min left! Near-miss Gened G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6
Last day ping please
Last day ping please
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
SB on number 5 please!
SB on number 5 please!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Gotcha!
Gotcha!
ZAxNr9o.png
Hi, I’m wondering why I was pinged twice on this thread? I don’t see my name anywhere.
Hi, I’m wondering why I was pinged twice on this thread? I don’t see my name anywhere.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
SB on auctions #2 and #9 please, also LDP :)
SB on auctions #2 and #9 please, also LDP :)
ldp please!
ldp please!
CvyoOwu.png
LDP, please.
LDP, please.
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
@astrotheology Pings for G1s get hidden but I imagine you signed up for the G1 pinglist for a couple of different categories? Apologies for the double ping.
@astrotheology Pings for G1s get hidden but I imagine you signed up for the G1 pinglist for a couple of different categories? Apologies for the double ping.
ZAxNr9o.png
Strange. I only have myself down for one very specific color combo that you don’t have listed. I guess it’s the fault of the pinglist. Consider this a free bump then, lol
Strange. I only have myself down for one very specific color combo that you don’t have listed. I guess it’s the fault of the pinglist. Consider this a free bump then, lol
VfJfrBs.jpeg
SB on #4 please
SB on #4 please
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

1 2 3 4 5 6