Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Unbred 1st Gen [UFA] Violet/Purple/Purpl
1 2
[CENTER][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17942643][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/179427/17942643_350.png[/img][/url] More info on her: She is 6yrs old and is the only gen 1 with her colors that is still unbred. She is nearly an XXX and I will be leveling her up in the coli until the auction ends! I am not looking for treasure or swaps <3 I will take gems, prismatokens, and eggs in bids. First Bid: 500G[/CENTER]
17942643_350.png
More info on her:
She is 6yrs old and is the only gen 1 with her colors that is still unbred. She is nearly an XXX and I will be leveling her up in the coli until the auction ends!

I am not looking for treasure or swaps <3
I will take gems, prismatokens, and eggs in bids.

First Bid: 500G
What is the starting bid, and when does it end? She is beautiful!
What is the starting bid, and when does it end? She is beautiful!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Just a heads up there's a typo in the title, Unbred not uh... Inbred XD best of luck with the auction!
Just a heads up there's a typo in the title, Unbred not uh... Inbred XD best of luck with the auction!
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
You can actually edit the title if you'd want to fix the misspell! Just click to edit your first post, scroll up to the title right above it, and you can change it from there <3
You can actually edit the title if you'd want to fix the misspell! Just click to edit your first post, scroll up to the title right above it, and you can change it from there <3
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
I changed it y'all, im a little embarrassed lol! As for what the starting bid will be, I dont know! I have no idea how to price dragons so I will auction my dragons off one at a time until I get a better idea of what a older gen one is worth, if anyone could link me a reliable source for pricing dragons that would help a lot! I have no idea what im doing with these dragons but I have the time to learn if anyone is willing to teach. All of my dragons came from offsite trades and grinding in the coliseum. It also doesnt help that I took a 2 year break :( Thank you all for being so helpful so far! I understand if you don't have the time to help out a old noob like me thank you <3
I changed it y'all, im a little embarrassed lol! As for what the starting bid will be, I dont know! I have no idea how to price dragons so I will auction my dragons off one at a time until I get a better idea of what a older gen one is worth, if anyone could link me a reliable source for pricing dragons that would help a lot! I have no idea what im doing with these dragons but I have the time to learn if anyone is willing to teach. All of my dragons came from offsite trades and grinding in the coliseum. It also doesnt help that I took a 2 year break :( Thank you all for being so helpful so far! I understand if you don't have the time to help out a old noob like me thank you <3
Bump
Bump
@Zao I am new to G1s and also unsure as to value, but could I start bidding at 500 gems? I looked at the AH and that was the lowest XYY with double purple range I saw, hopefully that's a fair start!
@Zao I am new to G1s and also unsure as to value, but could I start bidding at 500 gems? I looked at the AH and that was the lowest XYY with double purple range I saw, hopefully that's a fair start!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Zao Please check out my Auctioning services I can help you set this up or run it for you!
@Zao Please check out my Auctioning services I can help you set this up or run it for you!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2