Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Mass G1 auction [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump! 4 days left to make an Auto-Buy guess, and 5 days until the auction!
Bump! 4 days left to make an Auto-Buy guess, and 5 days until the auction!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Bump! New prizes have been donated to the raffle aspect! Big thanks to Honalae <3
Bump! New prizes have been donated to the raffle aspect! Big thanks to Honalae <3
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
We're coming upon the last few days! Get your guesses in :)
We're coming upon the last few days! Get your guesses in :)
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
can i get a ping please!
can i get a ping please!
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
@gutmouth Of course! I'll add you on now :)
@gutmouth Of course! I'll add you on now :)
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
I'd love to be pinged!
I'd love to be pinged!
MUYNhfy.png 3adgzZD.png
CIvQ3bf.png PRICTGJ.png
rI18gRz.png 0XHtpWy.png
ELWEhez.pngOFFlRdJ.png
k7mTvIf.png YMPbu9R.png
@SpookyKitt

Added!
@SpookyKitt

Added!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
love to be pinged!
love to be pinged!
IMWzSMh.png
@Honalae @Salem @Mesai @gutmouth @SpookyKitt @Hemophobia
Last Day to Enter the Auto-Buy and Raffle!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that today is that last day to send in a guess for what might hatch from these eggs! And ONLY by entering a guess, you get access to the raffle :D

Tomorrow is my birthday, so all the eggs will be hatched tomorrow! I anticipate I will be hatching them early in the morning FR time, and plan on having the auction rules and hatchlings posted as soon as possible after hatching. You will all be pinged again once the Auction is live :)
@Honalae @Salem @Mesai @gutmouth @SpookyKitt @Hemophobia
Last Day to Enter the Auto-Buy and Raffle!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that today is that last day to send in a guess for what might hatch from these eggs! And ONLY by entering a guess, you get access to the raffle :D

Tomorrow is my birthday, so all the eggs will be hatched tomorrow! I anticipate I will be hatching them early in the morning FR time, and plan on having the auction rules and hatchlings posted as soon as possible after hatching. You will all be pinged again once the Auction is live :)
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren

My Auto-Buy Request is for a dragon to have: Midnight Primary, Midnight Secondary, and Ice Tertiary colors [or something similar, i this a far stretch]
@Kywren

My Auto-Buy Request is for a dragon to have: Midnight Primary, Midnight Secondary, and Ice Tertiary colors [or something similar, i this a far stretch]
IMWzSMh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7