Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | G1 Mass Auction [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just woke up- but we’re on to the last ten minutes!
I just woke up- but we’re on to the last ten minutes!
good morning lol :3
good morning lol :3
Ive been aggressively refreshing the page for the past 15 minutes xD Goodmorning or night since night shift
Ive been aggressively refreshing the page for the past 15 minutes xD Goodmorning or night since night shift
Arcane-Network.png aaa LEpJMnn.pngca4nyRv.png
qhK4FYS.pngJvUa9ma.png
Mesq6uj.pngOP663nl.png
6JTiqfF.pngZTPpQYU.png
aaa 5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
4ogWlJU.png
one can cancel bids since there wasnt any update ? want to give the last bids to @Virulent (im passing out too x'0) so they may win w 150g for the 47,60,70
one can cancel bids since there wasnt any update ? want to give the last bids to @Virulent (im passing out too x'0) so they may win w 150g for the 47,60,70
may i start a cr for the 5,27,54 yes? o.o
may i start a cr for the 5,27,54 yes? o.o
Sorry we got busier with dinner than I thought, and things ran over. I'll be working on sending out dragons and CRs after updating the listings for my own reference from here on. Thank you to everyone that bid!

@LABS107
Please wait until I send you the CRs for the dragons you won, and ideally no retracting bids shouldn't be done. But since I didn't think to put that anywhere in the rules I'll go ahead and allow it.
Sorry we got busier with dinner than I thought, and things ran over. I'll be working on sending out dragons and CRs after updating the listings for my own reference from here on. Thank you to everyone that bid!

@LABS107
Please wait until I send you the CRs for the dragons you won, and ideally no retracting bids shouldn't be done. But since I didn't think to put that anywhere in the rules I'll go ahead and allow it.
ah my apologies , thats why i asked , ty for letting it pass this time sorry for the trouble , also take your time ^^
ah my apologies , thats why i asked , ty for letting it pass this time sorry for the trouble , also take your time ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7