Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | ENDED ~Gladekeeper's Gen Ones
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Firra
Lol I keep writing your user name as "Friaa"
I wish my primal/gened gen1 would sell...

2850g
@Firra
Lol I keep writing your user name as "Friaa"
I wish my primal/gened gen1 would sell...

2850g
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Firra & @Carvaiine try not to edit your posts please and thanks, just makes it fair to the both of you
@Firra & @Carvaiine try not to edit your posts please and thanks, just makes it fair to the both of you
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@Carvaiine

That's a pretty nice UN actually. I'm a big fan of two of the same vowels in a row. ;)

2.9kg
@Carvaiine

That's a pretty nice UN actually. I'm a big fan of two of the same vowels in a row. ;)

2.9kg
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Firra
Thank you! Your is not bad at all either.

Also, sorry Lily, I realize that it could make trouble on an auction thread. Will remember in the future!

3kg.
@Firra
Thank you! Your is not bad at all either.

Also, sorry Lily, I realize that it could make trouble on an auction thread. Will remember in the future!

3kg.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Carvaiine

3.1kg!
@Carvaiine

3.1kg!
Gems please via PA! Thank you!
Gems please via PA! Thank you!
03_03.jpg
Oops. I meant to outbid but I guess I forgot to do it in time. Congrats on the win! Now I need to find myself a good ice rep gen1 that pretty. Gonna be a tough search.
Oops. I meant to outbid but I guess I forgot to do it in time. Congrats on the win! Now I need to find myself a good ice rep gen1 that pretty. Gonna be a tough search.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
@Carvaiine I mean you have like 15ish minutes (until 19:19:07) to bid until the auction ends really up to you though I'm not forcing you to bid.

@Carvaiine I mean you have like 15ish minutes (until 19:19:07) to bid until the auction ends really up to you though I'm not forcing you to bid.

Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
Huh. Notification said "2 hours ago" so I guess I assumed.

@Firra
3.5kg.
Huh. Notification said "2 hours ago" so I guess I assumed.

@Firra
3.5kg.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
@Carvaiine

I thought about it long and hard, but I not a big enough fan of cornflower to start nearing 4kg. He's gorgeous and I'm glad he's going to such a good home. Please show me the scry you're planning on giving him!
@Carvaiine

I thought about it long and hard, but I not a big enough fan of cornflower to start nearing 4kg. He's gorgeous and I'm glad he's going to such a good home. Please show me the scry you're planning on giving him!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17