Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | (OVER) Gened G1 Strawberry XYX, XYY
1 2
@Flinchflight
3500g on #63036342
@Flinchflight
3500g on #63036342
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
Very very late LDP. I've been busy, and it completely slipped my mind, sorry... ;-; CBs should be updated, and I should be on for the rest of today to continue updating it. Auction will end as planned, with snipe guard activated so at 2 hours past the latest bid. [b]Edit: If you were pinged and hadn't asked for LDP, some of the Gen 1 Hoarders pings weren't deleted correctly for some reason when I was quoting so that's probably why.[/b] [quote name="Kkay" date="2021-04-13 11:50:25" ] [center][font=calibri]Clearing out my lair.[/font] [columns][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64976087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649761/64976087_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol][center][font=calibri][size=4] Skydancer Female Ice Common Strawberry Python Slate Morph Strawberry Firefly [i]Level 25 Glass Cannon[/i] [b]SB:[/b] 1.5kg [b]CB:[/b] see first post [b]MI:[/b] 100g [b]AB:[/b] 10kg [/size][/font][/center][nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63036342][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630364/63036342_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol][center][font=calibri][size=4] Wildclaw Male Fire Common Lead Iridescent Strawberry Morph Strawberry Glimmer [b]SB:[/b] 3kg [b]CB:[/b] see first post [b]MI:[/b] 100g [b]AB:[/b] 15kg [/size][/font][/center][nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][/columns] [font=book antiqua][size=4][b]Rules:[/b][/size][/font][/center] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][font=calibri][size=4]Auction ends at 12:00 FR Time on 04/20. Snipe guard of 2 hours (triggers only if bids are placed within the last 2 hours). Ping the person you are outbidding. (Do not ping me; I am subscribed.) Use the dragon's ID to specify who you're bidding on. No retracting bids. Public bids only. Gem to treasure ratio is 1g:1300t. The dragon can be held for up to 72 hours after the auction ends.[/size][/font][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns] [center][font=book antiqua][size=4][b]LDPs:[/b][/size][/font] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][font=calibri][size=4]@Flinchflight @Mewchi @Saru [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/quote]
Very very late LDP. I've been busy, and it completely slipped my mind, sorry... ;-;
CBs should be updated, and I should be on for the rest of today to continue updating it.
Auction will end as planned, with snipe guard activated so at 2 hours past the latest bid.

Edit: If you were pinged and hadn't asked for LDP, some of the Gen 1 Hoarders pings weren't deleted correctly for some reason when I was quoting so that's probably why.

Kkay wrote on 2021-04-13 11:50:25:
Clearing out my lair.

xx 64976087_350.png xxx

Skydancer
Female
Ice Common
Strawberry Python
Slate Morph
Strawberry Firefly
Level 25 Glass Cannon

SB: 1.5kg
CB: see first post
MI: 100g
AB: 10kg
xxx

xx 63036342_350.png xxx

Wildclaw
Male
Fire Common
Lead Iridescent
Strawberry Morph
Strawberry Glimmer

SB: 3kg
CB: see first post
MI: 100g
AB: 15kg
xxx

Rules:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Auction ends at 12:00 FR Time on 04/20.
Snipe guard of 2 hours (triggers only if bids are placed within the last 2 hours).

Ping the person you are outbidding. (Do not ping me; I am subscribed.)
Use the dragon's ID to specify who you're bidding on.
No retracting bids.
Public bids only.
Gem to treasure ratio is 1g:1300t.

The dragon can be held for up to 72 hours after the auction ends.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LDPs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @Flinchflight @Mewchi @Saru
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx she/her
fr time
art
about
xxx Haunted Stone Orb
@flinchflight

4.5kg on #63036342
@flinchflight

4.5kg on #63036342
@ChaoticProd 5kg
@ChaoticProd 5kg
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@chivalry

5.5kg on #63036342
@chivalry

5.5kg on #63036342
@Flinchflight
Thank you for bidding! Send the CR whenever you'd like in the next 72 hours.
@Flinchflight
Thank you for bidding! Send the CR whenever you'd like in the next 72 hours.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx she/her
fr time
art
about
xxx Haunted Stone Orb
1 2