Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 5-digit, 6-digit pair, UB 7-digit G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
**emerges from the waste land**

"Is... Is it over?"
**emerges from the waste land**

"Is... Is it over?"
B9L.pnglvf-7.pngtumblr_inline_rrpdssxeaN1wyst6u_500.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
oooof i had to finally go to sleep and it’s finally over yes :0

Congrats to olliver for winning! I’m super interested to see your plans for him :p
oooof i had to finally go to sleep and it’s finally over yes :0

Congrats to olliver for winning! I’m super interested to see your plans for him :p
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
Thank you Locked, it was a solid showdown we had there! My heart was racing as we neared rollover, wondering if you were going to place another bid before time was up!
Thank you Locked, it was a solid showdown we had there! My heart was racing as we neared rollover, wondering if you were going to place another bid before time was up!
It is finished indeed! Thank you both for your participation, it was entertaining to watch (even if not real time) :)

@Olliver wins the Shadow/White/Steel for 9,100g
@yumehisakawa wins the Mulberry/Aqua/Maroon for 1,000g and the Jade/Aqua/Fire for 1,000g (total: 2,000g)
@DarkAngelsBlood1 wins the Goldenrod/Obsidian/Ivory for 1,100g and the Shadow/Avocado/Obsidian for 1,000g (total: 2,100g)
@StarWraith wins the Slate/Flint/Tan for 50g

Please send your CRs to @Missing, thank you!
It is finished indeed! Thank you both for your participation, it was entertaining to watch (even if not real time) :)

@yumehisakawa wins the Mulberry/Aqua/Maroon for 1,000g and the Jade/Aqua/Fire for 1,000g (total: 2,000g)
@DarkAngelsBlood1 wins the Goldenrod/Obsidian/Ivory for 1,100g and the Shadow/Avocado/Obsidian for 1,000g (total: 2,100g)

[quote name="SilverQuark" date="2021-04-07 12:29:18" ] It is finished indeed! Thank you both for your participation, it was entertaining to watch (even if not real time) :) @Olliver wins the Shadow/White/Steel for 9,100g @yumehisakawa wins the Mulberry/Aqua/Maroon for 1,000g and the Jade/Aqua/Fire for 1,000g (total: 2,000g) @DarkAngelsBlood1 wins the Goldenrod/Obsidian/Ivory for 1,100g and the Shadow/Avocado/Obsidian for 1,000g (total: 2,100g) @StarWraith wins the Slate/Flint/Tan for 50g Please send your CRs to @Missing, thank you! [/quote] Just got home from work and all the dragons are now attached to their respective CRs. @SilverQuark Sending you your fee now
SilverQuark wrote on 2021-04-07 12:29:18:

Just got home from work and all the dragons are now attached to their respective CRs.

@SilverQuark Sending you your fee now
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9