Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [over] aaa swap recolor auctions
1 2 3
LDP, please.
Also - where exactly I can look up about "print additional single copies of these recolors for personal use" and timeline for using this opportunity?

*I'm a little hyped on opportunity to get accents for sure instead of coming to check ping from aaa exhange when nearby all AH copies sold out, to be honest*
LDP, please.
Also - where exactly I can look up about "print additional single copies of these recolors for personal use" and timeline for using this opportunity?

*I'm a little hyped on opportunity to get accents for sure instead of coming to check ping from aaa exhange when nearby all AH copies sold out, to be honest*
0WSK2we.png
@Agareia the personal use copies are just for the artists, sorry for the misunderstanding! i’ll clarify the first post
@Agareia the personal use copies are just for the artists, sorry for the misunderstanding! i’ll clarify the first post
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
Ah, I understand now - I guess I got confused at the part "aaa swap members" - thought it was about pinglist. I still would like to be on ldp pinglist for this auction [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
Ah, I understand now - I guess I got confused at the part "aaa swap members" - thought it was about pinglist.
I still would like to be on ldp pinglist for this auction
0WSK2we.png
LDP please!
LDP please!
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@KnucklePuck

3kg on aaa. 800 db cloud~
@KnucklePuck

3kg on aaa. 800 db cloud~
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
@Whymsical

3.5kg on aaa.800 db cloud
@Whymsical

3.5kg on aaa.800 db cloud
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
bonp
bonp
a bit over 24 hrs left on the auction! gonna ping LDP so i don't forget

@Whymsical @Jinoga @Raevus @Malachite @Evet @KnucklePuck @MercySewerPyro @Agareia
a bit over 24 hrs left on the auction! gonna ping LDP so i don't forget

@Whymsical @Jinoga @Raevus @Malachite @Evet @KnucklePuck @MercySewerPyro @Agareia
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
I would like starting bid on aaa. starbright #37407 please
I would like starting bid on aaa. starbright #37407 please
bEvLAND.png
Starting bid on aaa. boon of life #37425 please!
Starting bid on aaa. boon of life #37425 please!
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
1 2 3