Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Ended :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@BraveEguana

150g on 66051680

@Cats

150g on 66007326
@BraveEguana

150g on 66051680

@Cats

150g on 66007326
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66007629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=21&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=72&auth=c3d56aa397846412727c145de74c7fea58e0a166&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Bids updated. [size=5][b]Current end time: 19:29 FR time[/b].[/size] [size=1]The above scry is of one of the dragons up for auction.[/size][/center]
dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=21&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=72&auth=c3d56aa397846412727c145de74c7fea58e0a166&dummyext=prev.png

Bids updated.

Current end time: 19:29 FR time.

The above scry is of one of the dragons up for auction.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
@Firtarian 200g on 66051680 c:
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist Avatar
@BraveEguana

250g on 66051680
@BraveEguana

250g on 66051680
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian
I think we're about to witness a bidding-war, oh well
300g on 66051680
@Firtarian
I think we're about to witness a bidding-war, oh well
300g on 66051680
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist Avatar
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66029429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=62&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=68&winggene=63&wings=111&auth=5de6203faac31e02794260b3adeb1f07888e923b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Bids updated. [size=5][b]Current end time: 20:13 FR time[/b].[/size] Don't mind me, please. I'll just be sitting here with my popcorn :D. [size=1]The above scry is of one of the dragons up for auction.[/size][/center]
dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=62&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=21&tertgene=68&winggene=63&wings=111&auth=5de6203faac31e02794260b3adeb1f07888e923b&dummyext=prev.png

Bids updated.

Current end time: 20:13 FR time.

Don't mind me, please. I'll just be sitting here with my popcorn :D.

H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
Oh I thought bid end times were applied separately for each dragon :0 I just realized it isn't so I'll join you with the popcorn (garlic and caramel please)... + love the scries you're uploading every time you update, so nice too look at :3
Oh I thought bid end times were applied separately for each dragon :0 I just realized it isn't so I'll join you with the popcorn (garlic and caramel please)... + love the scries you're uploading every time you update, so nice too look at :3
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx
Can you tell yet that I am stumbling through running an auction? Sorry about it. But, yes, the way it currently is, there is just one united end time for the whole thing, since keeping track of different end times for different dragons seems a bit too much.

I did the united end time thing last year when I was auctioning off some 100+ dragons and no one said anything, so I didn't think much about it this time around.

Plus, with the 8h-guard, I figured it would be possible for everyone to maneuver things to where they can check in before bed and then wake up in time to see if anyone has outbid them, if that makes sense.

Or is that how people do it? Multiple dragon in one auction, but the snipe-guard works separately for each dragon?

Also, here's your popcorn and over here is a nice comfy chair to sit in while we spectate.

Thank you for the compliment. Just saying that the thread has been updated is a bit boring, so it's fun to add some scrying to that. Plus, maybe the scry catches someone's eye and they decide to bid on the dragon.
@xxxx
Can you tell yet that I am stumbling through running an auction? Sorry about it. But, yes, the way it currently is, there is just one united end time for the whole thing, since keeping track of different end times for different dragons seems a bit too much.

I did the united end time thing last year when I was auctioning off some 100+ dragons and no one said anything, so I didn't think much about it this time around.

Plus, with the 8h-guard, I figured it would be possible for everyone to maneuver things to where they can check in before bed and then wake up in time to see if anyone has outbid them, if that makes sense.

Or is that how people do it? Multiple dragon in one auction, but the snipe-guard works separately for each dragon?

Also, here's your popcorn and over here is a nice comfy chair to sit in while we spectate.

Thank you for the compliment. Just saying that the thread has been updated is a bit boring, so it's fun to add some scrying to that. Plus, maybe the scry catches someone's eye and they decide to bid on the dragon.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
haha no problem, you're doing great! nah, I don't think there's a set/ground rule for snipe guards when an auction has multiple dragons included. Totally up to you! I've seen both cases, so you're good no worries <3 I have no idea why I thought this one would have a separate clock, probably my mind wanting things to end fast lol

Thanks for the popcorn + scries, I'll be munching my share over here XD

haha no problem, you're doing great! nah, I don't think there's a set/ground rule for snipe guards when an auction has multiple dragons included. Totally up to you! I've seen both cases, so you're good no worries <3 I have no idea why I thought this one would have a separate clock, probably my mind wanting things to end fast lol

Thanks for the popcorn + scries, I'll be munching my share over here XD

.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx I'll have another auction to set up once NotN is over as I managed to hatch 4 more doubles (three of those blue-coloured XXY Plague dragons...) and some nice XYZs, so I'll have to think about whether I want to do separate snipe guards for that one or not. Realistically I could give it a try, though I'm not sure how easy it would be. Then again, I expect only a small portion of those 60 or whatnot dragons to get bids, so it shouldn't be [i]too[/i] bad. If you don't mind me picking your brain, which option do you personally prefer? The united snipe-guard or an individual snipe-guard for each dragon? And how long do you prefer the snipe guard to be? I read in someone's post somewhere that 2-6 hours seems to be the norm, but that 8-12 hours can be done, too, in order to allow for sleep. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66031244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=23&winggene=4&wings=148&auth=6b00c269fe5e72024a5ec99c5cc7156fe4bce7ff&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [size=1]The above scry is of one of the dragons up for auction.[/size][/center]
@xxxx
I'll have another auction to set up once NotN is over as I managed to hatch 4 more doubles (three of those blue-coloured XXY Plague dragons...) and some nice XYZs, so I'll have to think about whether I want to do separate snipe guards for that one or not. Realistically I could give it a try, though I'm not sure how easy it would be. Then again, I expect only a small portion of those 60 or whatnot dragons to get bids, so it shouldn't be too bad.

If you don't mind me picking your brain, which option do you personally prefer? The united snipe-guard or an individual snipe-guard for each dragon? And how long do you prefer the snipe guard to be? I read in someone's post somewhere that 2-6 hours seems to be the norm, but that 8-12 hours can be done, too, in order to allow for sleep.
dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=23&winggene=4&wings=148&auth=6b00c269fe5e72024a5ec99c5cc7156fe4bce7ff&dummyext=prev.png

H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent