Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | CLOSED
I impulsively gened a peridot/peridot/grapefruit coatl when I really wanted a different color of patchwork, so I'm going to try to sell this baby. He's up in the auction house for 2000g because I used a breed change on him — but I care more about him going to a loving home, so just throw an offer my way. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63323076][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633231/63323076_350.png[/img][/url] I can also put a capsule on him if you'd like, free of charge. [morphology=1009421]
I impulsively gened a peridot/peridot/grapefruit coatl when I really wanted a different color of patchwork, so I'm going to try to sell this baby. He's up in the auction house for 2000g because I used a breed change on him — but I care more about him going to a loving home, so just throw an offer my way.

63323076_350.png

I can also put a capsule on him if you'd like, free of charge.
Baby
Bump!
Bump!
@ESP so... I def don't have nearly 2000g to spend here, but I absolutely love him and I can absolutely promise him a good home! In light of that, how low would you be willing to go? Also, would you be willing to consider an accent trade?? I've got lots of accents (including two customs) for sale rn!
@ESP so... I def don't have nearly 2000g to spend here, but I absolutely love him and I can absolutely promise him a good home! In light of that, how low would you be willing to go? Also, would you be willing to consider an accent trade?? I've got lots of accents (including two customs) for sale rn!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope ; Don't worry about the gems, I rather him have a good home. I would be more than happy to trade him to you for an accent. Will you show me which ones you're selling?
@ItMeansHope ; Don't worry about the gems, I rather him have a good home. I would be more than happy to trade him to you for an accent. Will you show me which ones you're selling?
@ESP here's the UMA's I'm selling:

also one fest skin:

also two customs!

10print:

5print w/ only one copy (this copy) made public!

Also, I'd love to use your dragon Akel in the lore for this kiddo if that's acceptable (they'd be brothers)
@ESP here's the UMA's I'm selling:

also one fest skin:

also two customs!

10print:

5print w/ only one copy (this copy) made public!

Also, I'd love to use your dragon Akel in the lore for this kiddo if that's acceptable (they'd be brothers)
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope ; I would be interested in Blue Jupiter or Chromatic Visage!

And them being brothers is perfect. I'll add that to Akel's lore as well when I get around to writing and formatting his bio.
@ItMeansHope ; I would be interested in Blue Jupiter or Chromatic Visage!

And them being brothers is perfect. I'll add that to Akel's lore as well when I get around to writing and formatting his bio.
@ESP awesome, thank you!! And I’ll send you both those skins in a CR shortly :) they should be around the same cost as the coatl scroll!
@ESP awesome, thank you!! And I’ll send you both those skins in a CR shortly :) they should be around the same cost as the coatl scroll!
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope ; Woah thank you, I can't wait to pair these skins with my dragons. I sent him your way!
@ItMeansHope ; Woah thank you, I can't wait to pair these skins with my dragons. I sent him your way!