Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | XYY Black/Pistachio Fire G1
1 2 3
Updated!
Updated!
@scarecrane 9.5kg
@scarecrane 9.5kg
RV0wL8I.png
Updated!
Updated!
@1Sash 10kg
@1Sash 10kg
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
@scarecrane Just popping into this thread to be nosy, and I noticed you mispinged the other user! It's 1Sash1, but your ping is missing the 1 at the end. Thought I'd let you know! :) *creeps back out of thread*
@scarecrane Just popping into this thread to be nosy, and I noticed you mispinged the other user! It's 1Sash1, but your ping is missing the 1 at the end. Thought I'd let you know! :) *creeps back out of thread*
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
oh, oops, my bad [emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=1] take 2 @1Sash1 10kg, lol
oh, oops, my bad

take 2

@1Sash1 10kg, lol
@EarthTiger @scarecrane

Thank you for catching the mistake while I wasn't on! Unfortunately, I won't be able to count scarecrane's bid. The original post (11:52) was before the end, but since they didn't ping the person correctly and only reposted after the auction finished (12:44), the winning bidder is actually @1Sash1 with 9,500g. Feel free to send a CR to @Greywaren!

Thanks to all for participating!
@EarthTiger @scarecrane

Thank you for catching the mistake while I wasn't on! Unfortunately, I won't be able to count scarecrane's bid. The original post (11:52) was before the end, but since they didn't ping the person correctly and only reposted after the auction finished (12:44), the winning bidder is actually @1Sash1 with 9,500g. Feel free to send a CR to @Greywaren!

Thanks to all for participating!
all good, my complete mistake, congrats to the winner!
all good, my complete mistake, congrats to the winner!
1 2 3