Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2 3 4 5 6
@bitmap @daintyboots

55kg please!
@bitmap @daintyboots

55kg please!
@bitmap; @Attic; 56kg please
@bitmap; @Attic; 56kg please
@daintyboots

you've been methodically extending this auction for 12+ hours now, can i ask why?
@daintyboots

you've been methodically extending this auction for 12+ hours now, can i ask why?
@Attic; i like the dragon??
@Attic; i like the dragon??
@daintyboots

i would think you'd be quicker with your bids then instead of waiting until the last hour every time

this has been a very unpleasant experience
@daintyboots

i would think you'd be quicker with your bids then instead of waiting until the last hour every time

this has been a very unpleasant experience
@Attic; ... so im expected to just sit on the fr site and constantly refresh to see if ive been outbid? i bid, i set a timer for a couple hours, i go about my day. you could have done the same.
@Attic; ... so im expected to just sit on the fr site and constantly refresh to see if ive been outbid? i bid, i set a timer for a couple hours, i go about my day. you could have done the same.
Since the bid has remained uncontested for three hours, congrats @daintyboots on winning the auction - I’ll let @/Sifa know shortly. I would also like to ask that any further discussion of bid progression be carried to PM since the auction is now over.
Since the bid has remained uncontested for three hours, congrats @daintyboots on winning the auction - I’ll let @/Sifa know shortly. I would also like to ask that any further discussion of bid progression be carried to PM since the auction is now over.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6