Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2
[center]Hi! Auctioning a low digit dragon pair on behalf of @/yumehisakawa; here are the rules: [/center][list][*]When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/yumehisakawa. [*]This auction ends on [b]Friday, March 13th at 19:00 FRT[/b], with a 3 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last three hours of the auction. [*]There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand. [*]Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1000 ratio, unhatched eggs (valued at 250g each), scattersights (valued at 425g each), and any festival items excluding emblems, valued at LAH price. When bidding with items with AH-dependent values, please name the current LAH at the time of your bid. If you'd like to offer any other items, please PM @/yumehisakawa to ask whether they'd accept them, and at what value. [/list] [b]LDPs:[/b] @/Borkbean [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=98063] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/981/98063_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=672581] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6726/672581_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center]#98063 [i]5 digit, xyy, adoptable in bio[/i] ice / sky / sky wind #672581 [i]6 digit, adoptable in bio[/i] ice / navy / sky lightning [/columns] [center][b]SB:[/b] 20kg [b]CB:[/b] 20kg by @/Shadowdancer Please note that these dragons have been nearly exclusively bred to each other, and will be sold as a pair when bidding.
Hi! Auctioning a low digit dragon pair on behalf of @/yumehisakawa; here are the rules:
  • When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/yumehisakawa.
  • This auction ends on Friday, March 13th at 19:00 FRT, with a 3 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last three hours of the auction.
  • There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand.
  • Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1000 ratio, unhatched eggs (valued at 250g each), scattersights (valued at 425g each), and any festival items excluding emblems, valued at LAH price. When bidding with items with AH-dependent values, please name the current LAH at the time of your bid. If you'd like to offer any other items, please PM @/yumehisakawa to ask whether they'd accept them, and at what value.

LDPs: @/Borkbean

98063_350.png

672581_350.png
5 digit, xyy, adoptable in bio
ice / sky / sky
wind

6 digit, adoptable in bio
ice / navy / sky
lightning

SB: 20kg
CB: 20kg by @/Shadowdancer

Please note that these dragons have been nearly exclusively bred to each other, and will be sold as a pair when bidding.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Hello! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @/yumehisakawa; please see above for details!
Pinged: 5 digit sales, 6 digit sales. Snipped!

Jul. 2nd Hatchdate: @dayliqht
Hello! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @/yumehisakawa; please see above for details!
Pinged: 5 digit sales, 6 digit sales. Snipped!

Jul. 2nd Hatchdate: @dayliqht
^
^
@bitmap could I get the Starting bid
@bitmap could I get the Starting bid
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Shadowdancer

Recorded, thank you!
@Shadowdancer

Recorded, thank you!
^
^
LDP pls! Much appreciated.
LDP pls! Much appreciated.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Borkbean

Added!
@Borkbean

Added!
^
^
@Borkbean

Hi! This is your LDP for this auction, which ends tonight at 19:00 FRT!
@Borkbean

Hi! This is your LDP for this auction, which ends tonight at 19:00 FRT!
1 2