Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | G4/G4 Naomi/Ignis Firstborn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=6][b]PARIAH'S BROOD: THE FIRSTBORN[/b][/size] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57560169] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/276769648060661760/684443253541568562/scry.png[/img] [/url] Pariah is the middle child of one of the two nests between Willow and Marduk, a nest unintended, accidental. The first to leave, they feel outcast wherever they go, and so have come to rest not only in one lair, but in two; Pariah is jointly-owned by @MercySewerPyro and @BlueCitrine, travelling between the two clans fairly often. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/664142474536681473/675396220960636968/0._Pariah__Hekate.png[/img] [rule] [b][size=5][u]The Firstborn:[/u][/size][/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59609210] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596093/59609210_350.png[/img] [/url] [rule] [b][size=5]GENERAL INFO:[/size][/b] [emoji=black gem size=1] Pariah is a g3 from both the Naomi and Ignis lineages [emoji=black gem size=1] [emoji=black gem size=1] The current auction is a LEAP DAY HATCHLING. [emoji=black gem size=1] [emoji=black gem size=1] This is Pariah's FIRST NEST, and we are auctioning their [b]firstborn[/b]. [emoji=black gem size=1] [emoji=black gem size=1] Pariah is on a scatter journey. This will be their [b]only[/b] nest in these colours. [emoji=black gem size=1] [emoji=black gem size=1] Their next nest will again be in [b]Shadow[/b]. [emoji=black gem size=1] [b][size=5]BIDDING INFO:[/size][/b][/center] [emoji=brown gem size=1] The current auction will begin on Saturday, March 6th at 18:00 FR time. [emoji=brown gem size=1] The auction will end Wednesday, March 11th, at 18:00 FR time. [emoji=brown gem size=1] Starting bid is [b]2kg[/b]. This MUST be in pure currency. [emoji=brown gem size=1] Mixed payments are accepted at 1:1000. [emoji=brown gem size=1] Items are accepted at LAH price, but ONLY eggs, sprites, and old festival items that are likely to be stable in price. [emoji=brown gem size=1] Item limit is 36 items, matching the crossroads item limit. [emoji=brown gem size=1] When outbidding, please ping the person you've outbid. Do NOT ping me; I have this thread favourited. [emoji=brown gem size=1] PLEASE STATE IF YOU ARE USING A PROXY BIDDER. [emoji=brown gem size=1] Snipe guard starts at one hour before closing, and will extend the bidding by another hour from every time a new bid occurs. [emoji=brown gem size=1] Once snipe guard is activated, only those who have bid before can bid. [emoji=brown gem size=1] You must have [b]50%[/b] of your bid available to pay up front. The rest has a due date of [b]three months.[/b] [emoji=brown gem size=1] If the 50% isn't sent within [b]three days[/b] of winning the auction, the dragon will go to the next highest bidder. [emoji=brown gem size=1] The child MUST be given a name before they leave the lair! [rule] [center][size=5]CURRENT BID: SB (2kg) - Furiku[/size] [b]Last Day Pings:[/b] JayChirps, Penguinball, Vei, nearku
PARIAH'S BROOD: THE FIRSTBORN

scry.png

Pariah is the middle child of one of the two nests between Willow and Marduk, a nest unintended, accidental. The first to leave, they feel outcast wherever they go, and so have come to rest not only in one lair, but in two; Pariah is jointly-owned by @MercySewerPyro and @BlueCitrine, travelling between the two clans fairly often.

0._Pariah__Hekate.png

The Firstborn:

59609210_350.png

GENERAL INFO:

Pariah is a g3 from both the Naomi and Ignis lineages
The current auction is a LEAP DAY HATCHLING.
This is Pariah's FIRST NEST, and we are auctioning their firstborn.
Pariah is on a scatter journey. This will be their only nest in these colours.
Their next nest will again be in Shadow.

BIDDING INFO:

The current auction will begin on Saturday, March 6th at 18:00 FR time.
The auction will end Wednesday, March 11th, at 18:00 FR time.
Starting bid is 2kg. This MUST be in pure currency.
Mixed payments are accepted at 1:1000.
Items are accepted at LAH price, but ONLY eggs, sprites, and old festival items that are likely to be stable in price.
Item limit is 36 items, matching the crossroads item limit.
When outbidding, please ping the person you've outbid. Do NOT ping me; I have this thread favourited.
PLEASE STATE IF YOU ARE USING A PROXY BIDDER.
Snipe guard starts at one hour before closing, and will extend the bidding by another hour from every time a new bid occurs.
Once snipe guard is activated, only those who have bid before can bid.
You must have 50% of your bid available to pay up front. The rest has a due date of three months.
If the 50% isn't sent within three days of winning the auction, the dragon will go to the next highest bidder.
The child MUST be given a name before they leave the lair!

CURRENT BID: SB (2kg) - Furiku

Last Day Pings:
JayChirps, Penguinball, Vei, nearku
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@Nalabyte @Antiferret @JayChirps @FadingLogic @Skydust @Apothecaria @Furiku @xBleedingHeartsx @say10 @Sheepi @IcyUmbreon827 @SealedCalamity @blackfirewolves @Thorbjorn @Saraceaser @Zalieza @00Riku00 @Without
AUCTION IS NOW OPEN!

(If you’re not sure why you’ve been pinged: everyone in the general hatchery pinglist for our hatchery was pinged, just in case)
@Nalabyte @Antiferret @JayChirps @FadingLogic @Skydust @Apothecaria @Furiku @xBleedingHeartsx @say10 @Sheepi @IcyUmbreon827 @SealedCalamity @blackfirewolves @Thorbjorn @Saraceaser @Zalieza @00Riku00 @Without
AUCTION IS NOW OPEN!

(If you’re not sure why you’ve been pinged: everyone in the general hatchery pinglist for our hatchery was pinged, just in case)
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
Sb please
Sb please
fiFase7.png
@MercySewerPyro

Ldp please
@MercySewerPyro

Ldp please
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@JayChirps

Added.
@JayChirps

Added.
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
Can I be added to the last day pings please? And to the general hatchery ping? :)
Can I be added to the last day pings please? And to the general hatchery ping? :)
@Penguinball

Of course! I'll do that ASAP.
@Penguinball

Of course! I'll do that ASAP.
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
Could I be added to the LDPs please?
Could I be added to the LDPs please?
@Vei

Of course!