Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rubyserpent You've been added to the pinglist!
@Rubyserpent You've been added to the pinglist!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@ridill @ProbablyLying @affable @Heart @Catpuccino @Cynderbark @Firra @theboywholived @daisiology @Ryuuna @Blightwyrm @ShinyWoobat @Rubyserpent

This is your last-day ping, everyone!
@ridill @ProbablyLying @affable @Heart @Catpuccino @Cynderbark @Firra @theboywholived @daisiology @Ryuuna @Blightwyrm @ShinyWoobat @Rubyserpent

This is your last-day ping, everyone!
@Chisp

Sb on 58409953 please
@Chisp

Sb on 58409953 please
Your bid has been recorded!
Your bid has been recorded!
Bump!
Bump!
Alright folks - sorry I'm a bit late, but life got in my way last-minute. This auction is over!

Since I have an enormous pile of dragons to divvy up now, I'm going to be distributing them by private auction on the AH. If you've won a dragon, it should show up in your 'dragons' private auction tab soon!

And by 'soon,' I mean 'check back in a few hours,' because I'm going to have to swap my entire lair and hibernal den in order to do this. Please be patient!
Alright folks - sorry I'm a bit late, but life got in my way last-minute. This auction is over!

Since I have an enormous pile of dragons to divvy up now, I'm going to be distributing them by private auction on the AH. If you've won a dragon, it should show up in your 'dragons' private auction tab soon!

And by 'soon,' I mean 'check back in a few hours,' because I'm going to have to swap my entire lair and hibernal den in order to do this. Please be patient!
((Ack, I just realized that putting them on the auction house means I have to pick a currency. I'm going to put them all up for gems to start, I guess, and if you want to pay in treasure or mixed currency you can send me a PM about it?))
((Ack, I just realized that putting them on the auction house means I have to pick a currency. I'm going to put them all up for gems to start, I guess, and if you want to pay in treasure or mixed currency you can send me a PM about it?))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9