Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2 3 4 5 6
Updated! The auction will currently end at 00:33 FRT.
Updated! The auction will currently end at 00:33 FRT.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Pups

Congrats on winning the auction! I'll notify @/faraway shortly.
@Pups

Congrats on winning the auction! I'll notify @/faraway shortly.
Woohoo thankyou.
Ended up spending more than i wanted but Uk is so perfect. Wanted a 2l for so long and:

Im british, the drsgons colours (fern) is super common over all of england wales and scotland. (Shamrock) is the official plant of ireland and (buttercups) are literally everywhere too. Plus gen 1 and unbred urg I am dying inside as to how perfect he is.
Woohoo thankyou.
Ended up spending more than i wanted but Uk is so perfect. Wanted a 2l for so long and:

Im british, the drsgons colours (fern) is super common over all of england wales and scotland. (Shamrock) is the official plant of ireland and (buttercups) are literally everywhere too. Plus gen 1 and unbred urg I am dying inside as to how perfect he is.
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
@Pups

Apologies for the very late response, but nice, I'm always glad to help sell dragons that are significant to their buyers! I love what you've done with him as well.
@Pups

Apologies for the very late response, but nice, I'm always glad to help sell dragons that are significant to their buyers! I love what you've done with him as well.
1 2 3 4 5 6