Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 6 Digits! [Ended]
1 2 3
@Sylvidoptera Alrighty!
@Sylvidoptera Alrighty!
48XN8pr.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png181.png
LDP please! Id love to come back to these and make an art offer but Im not sure if Ill have the time ;0;
LDP please! Id love to come back to these and make an art offer but Im not sure if Ill have the time ;0;
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
just a gg on thread design, so nice and clean :'D
just a gg on thread design, so nice and clean :'D
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@mmuted Added! Also - I didn't write this in my first post, but I'm willing to hold the dragons for the auction winner for however long is needed. :)

@BeingOfSalt Thank you!!
@mmuted Added! Also - I didn't write this in my first post, but I'm willing to hold the dragons for the auction winner for however long is needed. :)

@BeingOfSalt Thank you!!
Noted, thank you!
Noted, thank you!
[center][size=7][b]LAST DAY PING[/b][/size] @Cunea @Stormflight @mmuted [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2780262/1#post_2780262][color=green][size=5][b]Link to first post.[/b][/size][/color][/url][/center] ----- [center][size=6][emoji=gold star size=1] [u]The auction ends:[/u] [emoji=gold star size=1] [b]December 1st, 18:00 server time[/b][/size] [size=4]with a 1 hour snipe guard.[/size][/center]

The auction ends:
December 1st, 18:00 server time

with a 1 hour snipe guard.
@LizardFruit

SB on Unnamed and Florenti please~
@LizardFruit

SB on Unnamed and Florenti please~
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Lizardfruit @Silvidoptera

Two digital icons for Leva! (1600g total value; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2740054 )
@Lizardfruit @Silvidoptera

Two digital icons for Leva! (1600g total value; https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2740054 )
@LizardFruit Would you be interested in a [item=copper filigree banner] as part of a bid? The LAH is currently 75 gems. Edit: I don’t have a shop post set up, but I do digital headshots of dragons (and some other things too, just ask) I can add some examples of my recent work when I get off mobile. My price for a single headshot/bust is 65 gems, but I can do more than one.
@LizardFruit
Would you be interested in a Copper Filigree Banner as part of a bid?
The LAH is currently 75 gems.

Edit: I don’t have a shop post set up, but I do digital headshots of dragons (and some other things too, just ask) I can add some examples of my recent work when I get off mobile. My price for a single headshot/bust is 65 gems, but I can do more than one.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Stormflight

Gotcha! Updated the page!
@Stormflight

Gotcha! Updated the page!
1 2 3