Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Mass hatch flat 10g SB almost all G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Okay, now that the snipe guard is over:

@Thardus wins the Cerulean/Ultramarine/Blue for 200g
@heedra wins the Cerulean/Pearl/Lapis for 20g
@Bystander wins the Periwinkle/Pearl/Indigo for 50g and the Aqua/Mist/Cornflower for 10g (total: 30g)
@alittlebriton wins the Mist/Maize/Wisteria for 120g and the Indigo/Seafoam/Peacock for 10g (total: 130g)
@HSoup wins the Chocolate/Caribbean/Tan for 20g, the Spearmint/Grapefruit/Maize for 10g, and the Cantaloupe/White/Robin for 50g (total: 80g)
@aurallene wins the Rose/Berry/White for 10g
@torreywolf wins the Sanguine/Sunset/Sapphire for 30g and the Sapphire/Mist/Ultramarine for 20g (total: 50g)
@Grimalkkin wins the Eggplant/Plum/Blush for 45g
@Dragonmage wins the Pink/Flint/White for 10g and the Ultramarine/Pearl/Sapphire for 10g (total: 20g)
@kickthebeat wins the Robin/Cherry/Cyan for 75g
@HSIcerious wins the White/Rose/Slate for 100g
@Cognitive wins the Charcoal/Dust/Radioactive for 100g
@Bones wins the Moon/Cerulean/Sky for 30g
@LynterriaHatake wins the Overcast/Plum/Lavender for 350g

Please send your CRs to @Seonais, thank you!

Also, since there's been a few hiccups here and there in this auction, please feel free to review any mistakes I may have made and notify me if something is off. I'll grab the dragon's ID and check every bid made on it.
Okay, now that the snipe guard is over:

@Thardus wins the Cerulean/Ultramarine/Blue for 200g
@heedra wins the Cerulean/Pearl/Lapis for 20g
@Bystander wins the Periwinkle/Pearl/Indigo for 50g and the Aqua/Mist/Cornflower for 10g (total: 30g)
@alittlebriton wins the Mist/Maize/Wisteria for 120g and the Indigo/Seafoam/Peacock for 10g (total: 130g)
@HSoup wins the Chocolate/Caribbean/Tan for 20g, the Spearmint/Grapefruit/Maize for 10g, and the Cantaloupe/White/Robin for 50g (total: 80g)
@aurallene wins the Rose/Berry/White for 10g
@torreywolf wins the Sanguine/Sunset/Sapphire for 30g and the Sapphire/Mist/Ultramarine for 20g (total: 50g)
@Grimalkkin wins the Eggplant/Plum/Blush for 45g
@Dragonmage wins the Pink/Flint/White for 10g and the Ultramarine/Pearl/Sapphire for 10g (total: 20g)
@kickthebeat wins the Robin/Cherry/Cyan for 75g
@HSIcerious wins the White/Rose/Slate for 100g
@Cognitive wins the Charcoal/Dust/Radioactive for 100g
@Bones wins the Moon/Cerulean/Sky for 30g
@LynterriaHatake wins the Overcast/Plum/Lavender for 350g

Please send your CRs to @Seonais, thank you!

Also, since there's been a few hiccups here and there in this auction, please feel free to review any mistakes I may have made and notify me if something is off. I'll grab the dragon's ID and check every bid made on it.
@silverquark thanks! I don’t think I got a ping to be outbid on the indigo/seafoam/peacock can you check to make sure they stated the right ID please?
@silverquark thanks! I don’t think I got a ping to be outbid on the indigo/seafoam/peacock can you check to make sure they stated the right ID please?
ZAxNr9o.png
@alittlebriton

Corrected - you were indeed the highest bidder. I don't know what's up with me with this auction... I don't remember ever misnoting a bid anywhere else, and I've slipped a bunch of times in this thread.

I've put a disclaimer in my recap post in case other people notice any further errors. Many thanks!
@alittlebriton

Corrected - you were indeed the highest bidder. I don't know what's up with me with this auction... I don't remember ever misnoting a bid anywhere else, and I've slipped a bunch of times in this thread.

I've put a disclaimer in my recap post in case other people notice any further errors. Many thanks!
@silverquark No worries, these things happen! And there have been enough auctions where pings get lost or names are misspelt!
@silverquark No worries, these things happen! And there have been enough auctions where pings get lost or names are misspelt!
ZAxNr9o.png
@SilverQuark Naw man, I was too late ><
Do you know if the owner of Kynara will do an auction again?
@SilverQuark Naw man, I was too late ><
Do you know if the owner of Kynara will do an auction again?
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@alittlebriton
Thanks for understanding! I'm just disappointed because I've been running auctions forever, I really should know better XD

@BraveEguana
She hasn't received any bids, so I'm guessing if you contact them and offer the SB, you should be good to buy her.
@alittlebriton
Thanks for understanding! I'm just disappointed because I've been running auctions forever, I really should know better XD

@BraveEguana
She hasn't received any bids, so I'm guessing if you contact them and offer the SB, you should be good to buy her.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10