Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | (OVER)Multi-Gaze XYZ Bogsneak
1 2 3 4
Wait does that mean it was supposed to end AT rollover this morning?
@Azabelle

Edit: To clarify, I thought snipe guard happened when someone bids right before the auction ends (ie at 23:00 of an auction that ends at rollover). So for snipe guard to be active, wouldn't that mean we're past when it was originally supposed to end?
Wait does that mean it was supposed to end AT rollover this morning?
@Azabelle

Edit: To clarify, I thought snipe guard happened when someone bids right before the auction ends (ie at 23:00 of an auction that ends at rollover). So for snipe guard to be active, wouldn't that mean we're past when it was originally supposed to end?
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@Roshie
@Azabelle
255kt, not really sure what's going on with this auction but I don't want to miss it
@Roshie
@Azabelle
255kt, not really sure what's going on with this auction but I don't want to miss it
@CreaturesOfMyth
I’m sorry for the confusion! It’s my first auction too. The auction has not ended so it will end at midnight site time.
Or if somebody bids close to that time it’ll end 3hrs after the final bid is in. So you can keep bidding. If three hours pass and nobody bids then it closes. I should have put the end date at the 21st but I confused myself haha
@CreaturesOfMyth
I’m sorry for the confusion! It’s my first auction too. The auction has not ended so it will end at midnight site time.
Or if somebody bids close to that time it’ll end 3hrs after the final bid is in. So you can keep bidding. If three hours pass and nobody bids then it closes. I should have put the end date at the 21st but I confused myself haha
300g

@Azabelle
@CreaturesOfMyth
300g

@Azabelle
@CreaturesOfMyth
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
@Azabelle that's okay! I think just putting "ends at 23:59 FR time on the 20th" would be a pretty precise way of doing it since people might argue about timezones and also midnight could be 00:00 20th (ie early morning) or 23:59 20th (basically the 21st)
@Azabelle that's okay! I think just putting "ends at 23:59 FR time on the 20th" would be a pretty precise way of doing it since people might argue about timezones and also midnight could be 00:00 20th (ie early morning) or 23:59 20th (basically the 21st)
@CreaturesOfMyth
Yeah I just did that on the first post. I hope that clarifies enough. Sorry again haha.
Also just in case you missed last Ping you were outbid
@CreaturesOfMyth
Yeah I just did that on the first post. I hope that clarifies enough. Sorry again haha.
Also just in case you missed last Ping you were outbid
Oh my message never sent, I hope it isn't too late
@Roshie
@Azabelle
310kt
Oh my message never sent, I hope it isn't too late
@Roshie
@Azabelle
310kt
380g

@CreaturesOfMyth
@Azabelle
380g

@CreaturesOfMyth
@Azabelle
Bogsneak_siggy_2.png
@CreaturesOfMyth
@Roshie

4 and a half hours before the auction ends! Roshie has highest bid with 380g
@CreaturesOfMyth
@Roshie

4 and a half hours before the auction ends! Roshie has highest bid with 380g
@CreaturesOfMyth
@Roshie

Roshie has won the bid at 380g!! Thank you for participating! I will organize the trade through a CR.
@CreaturesOfMyth
@Roshie

Roshie has won the bid at 380g!! Thank you for participating! I will organize the trade through a CR.
1 2 3 4