Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 14 G1s | DONE
1 2 3
LDP please and thank you * u*

LDP please and thank you * u*

gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
LDP PLEASE
LDP PLEASE
FLn2pKm.png
QPYohLp.png8v3Kfq1.pngiyTDSIw.png
hatchery - wishlist - services - dragon sales
Ldp please c:
Ldp please c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peach_by_king_lulu_deer-db6350k.gif
xxxxx
Don't touch my magic peach!
she/her - demi - 9h+ frt
bury me in coatl babies pls
ldp please! ;0
ldp please! ;0
LDP please:D
LDP please:D
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
@NeekoNeekoNii @lyricalmyxteries @dustfawn @Kiddo @childish @dandyfrau @Faileas @Redcroft @Borkbean @Gurrero @Netris @squishypeachy @Snapple @Snowkite

Hi all, LDP time! These guys will be up for auction until 20:00 FR Time today, July 14.

Thanks and happy bidding!
@NeekoNeekoNii @lyricalmyxteries @dustfawn @Kiddo @childish @dandyfrau @Faileas @Redcroft @Borkbean @Gurrero @Netris @squishypeachy @Snapple @Snowkite

Hi all, LDP time! These guys will be up for auction until 20:00 FR Time today, July 14.

Thanks and happy bidding!
@redcroft @hyssop
410 on the obsidian/taupe/bronze girl
@redcroft @hyssop
410 on the obsidian/taupe/bronze girl
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@hyssop @redcroft actually, i just bought something for one of my dragons [a luminous halo, to be specific] and i didnt realise what i would be left with [emoji=spiral scared size=1] so redcroft still stands at 400g and i back out unless i can get funds by the end of the auction lmao GL redcroft !
@hyssop @redcroft
actually, i just bought something for one of my dragons [a luminous halo, to be specific] and i didnt realise what i would be left with
so redcroft still stands at 400g and i back out unless i can get funds by the end of the auction lmao

GL redcroft !
@dustfawn @redcroft

I changed it back to redcroft's original bid of 400g, unless they have an objection. However, just want to give a reminder that bids are final and backing out of bids is against auction rules. I won't ban you from future auctions at this time but I can't take any further bids from you for this one.
@dustfawn @redcroft

I changed it back to redcroft's original bid of 400g, unless they have an objection. However, just want to give a reminder that bids are final and backing out of bids is against auction rules. I won't ban you from future auctions at this time but I can't take any further bids from you for this one.
@hyssop
o ! i hadn’t realised, sorry ! im v used to people selling it to the second best bid instead of making the person stay, so i didnt know.

thank you for not banning me and sorry about that !
@hyssop
o ! i hadn’t realised, sorry ! im v used to people selling it to the second best bid instead of making the person stay, so i didnt know.

thank you for not banning me and sorry about that !
1 2 3