Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Cakeless' hatch auction, all 10g SB
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@xanax you win. I dont think i can spend more money on this haha. Enjoy her ^^[emoji=new friend size=1]
@***** you win. I dont think i can spend more money on this haha. Enjoy her ^^
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt OMG. Thank you so much, I was like... internally having a meltdown over how much more I’d need to bid- Thank you for being a good sport, and extremely worthy competition!

If you’re still in the market for a G1, I have a few pretty ones I don’t want being held on a side account by a friend. I can show them to you via PM if you’re interested, and none of them would be more than a few hundred gems- lmk!
@SweetToothArt OMG. Thank you so much, I was like... internally having a meltdown over how much more I’d need to bid- Thank you for being a good sport, and extremely worthy competition!

If you’re still in the market for a G1, I have a few pretty ones I don’t want being held on a side account by a friend. I can show them to you via PM if you’re interested, and none of them would be more than a few hundred gems- lmk!
Tz3SLrP.png
oskar/kk
she/he

FR Time +3
like my avatar?
83sDR31.png
@***** haha yeah i initally only had like 200kt and 100g to spend, but shes super pretty ^^ my friends lent me alot of money so im glad at least that im not going to be in debt for a while. Shes also two of a kind with her colors and the other dragon is starving so yeah ;-; i love her toxin with brick. i think it would be nice to see the g1s, i really like scrying things. i sold 80% of my hoard too XD
@***** haha yeah i initally only had like 200kt and 100g to spend, but shes super pretty ^^ my friends lent me alot of money so im glad at least that im not going to be in debt for a while. Shes also two of a kind with her colors and the other dragon is starving so yeah ;-; i love her toxin with brick. i think it would be nice to see the g1s, i really like scrying things. i sold 80% of my hoard too XD
7NebxtL.jpg
@***** Congrats on winning! That was some fight lol. I'll send over a CR!
@***** Congrats on winning! That was some fight lol. I'll send over a CR!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35