Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@yum @Reveries 8.5kg :D and now im confused too lol [emoji=guardian confused]
@yum @Reveries

8.5kg :D

and now im confused too lol
ycSiwsB.png
@reveries my explanation was actual garbage, so i'll try again

basically if anyone bids in the hour before the end time, the end time gets extended to the next hour. If no one bids within the hour between 14:00 and 15:00, the auction ends. So your bid at 13:14 extended the end time to 15:00. Any bids at 14:xx would extend it to 16:00, and so on.

@reveries my explanation was actual garbage, so i'll try again

basically if anyone bids in the hour before the end time, the end time gets extended to the next hour. If no one bids within the hour between 14:00 and 15:00, the auction ends. So your bid at 13:14 extended the end time to 15:00. Any bids at 14:xx would extend it to 16:00, and so on.

@taiyou
im so sorry
this is my first time with a snipe guard like this T___T
9.5kg though!

@yum
oh THANK YOU FOR THE EXPLANATION i now follow. for real this time
@taiyou
im so sorry
this is my first time with a snipe guard like this T___T
9.5kg though!

@yum
oh THANK YOU FOR THE EXPLANATION i now follow. for real this time
im so sorry you guys, i dont run auctions very often and just picked the first snipe guard guide that seemed familiar to how i do auctions on other sites :sweatyemoji: i hope this works for the both of you though
im so sorry you guys, i dont run auctions very often and just picked the first snipe guard guide that seemed familiar to how i do auctions on other sites :sweatyemoji: i hope this works for the both of you though
it totally works now that im not dumb and misunderstanding it. thanks for clarifying it for me!! @yum [emoji=heart]
it totally works now that im not dumb and misunderstanding it. thanks for clarifying it for me!! @yum
@yum @Reveries 10kg! and no worries! i get it now too [emoji=familiar heart] i've always been afraid to run an auction cause of stuff like this lmao
@yum @Reveries

10kg!

and no worries! i get it now too i've always been afraid to run an auction cause of stuff like this lmao
ycSiwsB.png
@yum @taiyou
11kg!
@yum @taiyou
11kg!
@yum @Reveries 15kg!!! [emoji=coatl scared]
@yum @Reveries

15kg!!!
ycSiwsB.png
@taiyou oop, you got me there! i’ll bow out now - good luck [emoji=heart]
@taiyou
oop, you got me there! i’ll bow out now - good luck
@Reveries thank you so much! it was a fun bid war! [emoji=familiar heart]
@Reveries

thank you so much! it was a fun bid war!
ycSiwsB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7