Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | G1: XXY Gloom and a WC, both TG
1 2 3 4
@astra52 No worries - I was online and still subbed so I figure I’d just give you a heads up xD;; There were no bids on the WC boy so I bet he’s still for sale, but I won the gloom girl.
@astra52 No worries - I was online and still subbed so I figure I’d just give you a heads up xD;; There were no bids on the WC boy so I bet he’s still for sale, but I won the gloom girl.
@JovaniSkye

Oh wow lucky you!! She was gorgeous but way out of my budget haha, I was just looking at the WC wondering if I really wanted to spend that much money or finishing geneing one of my own >o<
@JovaniSkye

Oh wow lucky you!! She was gorgeous but way out of my budget haha, I was just looking at the WC wondering if I really wanted to spend that much money or finishing geneing one of my own >o<
6-A1-E3-F18-9159-4-A6-A-9-BB2-76984-D67460-C.jpg
@JovaniSkye
Can confirm! I wasn't around to post before, but yes you are the winner.

@astra52
I didn't see your post, were you interested in the WC? No one has placed bids, so he can be yours for SB if you want him.
@JovaniSkye
Can confirm! I wasn't around to post before, but yes you are the winner.

@astra52
I didn't see your post, were you interested in the WC? No one has placed bids, so he can be yours for SB if you want him.
@/SilverQuark After thinking about it a lot I think I’m going to have to decline, thanks so much for considering that offer even after it the auction had finished :)
@/SilverQuark After thinking about it a lot I think I’m going to have to decline, thanks so much for considering that offer even after it the auction had finished :)
6-A1-E3-F18-9159-4-A6-A-9-BB2-76984-D67460-C.jpg
1 2 3 4