Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | {A} 2 Ultramarine Dbl Gen1's *over*
1 2 3
@Fr0stB3rry

LDP, please. Also, I would ask that a snipe guard be added to protect the highest bidder, if not it's not very fair (and I probably won't bid if that's the case). ;)
@Fr0stB3rry

LDP, please. Also, I would ask that a snipe guard be added to protect the highest bidder, if not it's not very fair (and I probably won't bid if that's the case). ;)
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
I agree with the others. A snipe guard would be appreciated.
I agree with the others. A snipe guard would be appreciated.
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
@SilverQuark oh ok @ u @ ) uuuh though where do i find a snipe guard? I never have one before
@SilverQuark oh ok @ u @ ) uuuh though where do i find a snipe guard? I never have one before

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
@Fr0stB3rry

Essentially you place a time limit, say an hour for example, that acts as a safeguard after the bid so people don't get bid sniped. Example being if someone bid at 15:59 FR time, the previous bidder (or anyone else) would have one hour to make a higher bid, so 16:59. You post whatever the snipe guard is in the first post and just check the time stamps on people's posts when they make a bid! It's a great way to maximize the value you can get from an auction. I hope that helped!
@Fr0stB3rry

Essentially you place a time limit, say an hour for example, that acts as a safeguard after the bid so people don't get bid sniped. Example being if someone bid at 15:59 FR time, the previous bidder (or anyone else) would have one hour to make a higher bid, so 16:59. You post whatever the snipe guard is in the first post and just check the time stamps on people's posts when they make a bid! It's a great way to maximize the value you can get from an auction. I hope that helped!
@Saraibre oooh ok :D so its like someone bids near the last hour and it extends the auction like a day, but its with hours? O3o ) aah i see thank you X3
@Saraibre oooh ok :D so its like someone bids near the last hour and it extends the auction like a day, but its with hours? O3o ) aah i see thank you X3

@Fr0stB3rry
It could be an hour, two hours, it could be a day, the time amount is decided by you! And you're welcome for the explanation! I'm glad it wasn't too confusing. XD
@Fr0stB3rry
It could be an hour, two hours, it could be a day, the time amount is decided by you! And you're welcome for the explanation! I'm glad it wasn't too confusing. XD
@Saraibre lolz you done good yo XD thank u once again ^ u ^ )
@Saraibre lolz you done good yo XD thank u once again ^ u ^ )

Bump~
Bump~

Boop
Boop

Boop
Boop

1 2 3