Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Assortment of G1s and UMAs! XXY Crimson!
1 2 3 4
@SilverQuark It's working now, thanks! It's lovely, good luck selling it. :)
@SilverQuark It's working now, thanks! It's lovely, good luck selling it. :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@silverquark

ldp for all of his moods please?
@silverquark

ldp for all of his moods please?
yv0mNts.png
@SilverQuark
LDP please! I'm still super in love with that double Crim
@SilverQuark
LDP please! I'm still super in love with that double Crim
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
@SilverQuark
Sb on celestial bloom skin please!
@SilverQuark
Sb on celestial bloom skin please!
1t6eapG.gif
@LynterriaHatake
@SilverQuark
75g on Skyro
@LynterriaHatake
@SilverQuark
75g on Skyro
@TwilightStars
@SilverQuark
100g on Skyro
@TwilightStars
@SilverQuark
100g on Skyro
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@SilverQuark Hey! GASP mod here ^^

When you use GASP please make sure you stick to the rules. Please always include a preview of the accents you're selling, and please always keep the link to GASP and the keywords for your searches, even if you delete the pings.

Edit: Typos ;;
@SilverQuark Hey! GASP mod here ^^

When you use GASP please make sure you stick to the rules. Please always include a preview of the accents you're selling, and please always keep the link to GASP and the keywords for your searches, even if you delete the pings.

Edit: Typos ;;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@kingdoms @Embroid @DaDragon @TwilightStars @LynterriaHatake
All your bids and LDPs have been recorded!

@Tiriea
Sorry about that, I actually had @/unsolved paste me the list of the people to ping, so I wasn't aware there were these rules (last I pinged the lists was a long time ago). I edited the post, is it good now? I'm not sure what keywords were pinged, so I didn't add them.
@kingdoms @Embroid @DaDragon @TwilightStars @LynterriaHatake
All your bids and LDPs have been recorded!

@Tiriea
Sorry about that, I actually had @/unsolved paste me the list of the people to ping, so I wasn't aware there were these rules (last I pinged the lists was a long time ago). I edited the post, is it good now? I'm not sure what keywords were pinged, so I didn't add them.
@SilverQuark Technically they should be in the same post; not a link to them, but it'll do for now. c:

Also could you not access the website to make it yourself? Or was it just a convenience thing to have a friend make the list for you?
@SilverQuark Technically they should be in the same post; not a link to them, but it'll do for now. c:

Also could you not access the website to make it yourself? Or was it just a convenience thing to have a friend make the list for you?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
Just convenience, I was setting up the rest of the thread for them and they offered to fetch me the pings to speed it up. Sorry XD will watch out next time!
@Tiriea
Just convenience, I was setting up the rest of the thread for them and they offered to fetch me the pings to speed it up. Sorry XD will watch out next time!
1 2 3 4